Shop this look
- Similar itemDesign by TECH Lighting, 2014. Part of a collection of fixtures produced by EGIZIA, an Italian company known for its silk-screening technique, for TECH Lighting, the Modele Pendant Light offers three new patterns on hand-blown Italian glass. The patterns are brought to life as light is passed through a frosted glass diffuser. Designs include pumpkin arabesque, brown floral, polished gold chain-link, sterling silver chain-link, teal arabesque, ivory floral and white arabesque. Shown in pumpkin arabesque. Precious metal versions include disposable polishing cloths. Ships with six feet of field-cuttable suspension cable. Choose from incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer.
- Similar itemBreathtakingthat's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family. We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sizes filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new. This fixture requires two (2) 100-watt medium base bulbs (not included). Number of Light: 2 Lights Sconce Type: Electric Light Bulb Type: Incandescent Shade Material: Colored Glass, Clear Glass Bulb Wattage: 100 W Type: Vanity Product Features: CSA Listed Material: Steel, Glass Height: 14 in or less Setting: Indoor Switch Type: Hardwired Lighting Style: Contemporary, Transitional Exact Color: Gold Finish: Painted, Goldtone Finish Width: 18 in to 36 in Color: Gold Color: Gold.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- Antiqued Brass / Shiny Nickel. 14” length as shown. 5” shade diameter. 10”-14” from wall or ceiling. 4.75” backplate diameter.
- Similar itemA practical lamp with strong character, Thomas Bernstrand's Studio pendant light is a study in reducing the archetypal industrial lamp to its essence. Realized in cast aluminum that has been sandblasted and powder coated giving the appearance of cast iron, the pendant light reflects the contemporaneous tendency to interpret classic designs with a modern approach. With the Studio pendant light, thoughts of the modern industrial era are combined with the latest materials creating an independent look that attracts attention in private as well as public spaces. The lamp provides light that shines directly downward on to the table surface. Available in a range of four colors - black, white, grey and dusty red - the designer has succeeded at updating a classic lamp for today's interiors.
- Gleaming stainless steel and natural reclaimed elm come together for a winning combination. The eclectic style and traditional substance of this coffee table provide a stunning centerpiece for a family room, sitting room or den. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep diameter. Constructed from recycled elm and stainless steel. Finished in natural wood and polished stainless steel. Each piece is unique; color variations will occur; cracking and splitting is common in reclaimed wood and is not considered a defect. Table top surface is not sealed - wax or matte varnish may be used to seal table top.
- Similar itemInspired by the glow of a lighthouse on a foggy night, this golden accented light fixture has a crisp, polished look. Metal, glass. Hardwired for professional installation. Two light sockets. 40 watt max. UL listed. Imported.
- Similar itemThe Ronde Pendant, Oliver Schick's first piece for Gubi, references the traditional pendant lamp and the heyday of 1970s lighting design. A unique detail is the opening on the top with an overhanging collar that resembles a vase or an amphora. The mainly downwards directed light also spreads out of the spout-like opening and casts a smooth light gradient onto the wire and ceiling. The hand-turned aluminum lamp shade with an ultra-matte lacquer almost looks as if it were made of ceramics. DIMENSIONS: Diam. 15.7".
- These romantic, wrought iron sconces are hand carved from beech wood and finished in aged gold. French country charm will light up your walls from coupled candelabra bulbs. This perfect pair enhances elegant spaces from the boudoir to the library. (2) x 12.5 inches high x 8.5 inches wide x 6 inches deep. Hand carved from beech wood and wrought iron finished in aged gold. Hardwire only; (2) x 60 watt max. Candelabra bulbs sold separately. This item is sold as a pair.
- Similar itemMade by Bruck Lighting.The Classic Pendant Light is defined by its spun aluminum shade that crosses several design boundaries allowing for both a nostalgic and modern look. Featuring a simple dome shape, the shade of this modern pendant light is available in several colors inspired by the beautiful paint finishes of classic cars. Whether used as an individual fixture or arranged in a dynamic display, this decorative light fixture provides down light that is perfect for illuminating kitchen counters, dining room tables or workspaces.Product Features: Available with 4 different mounting options Compatible with any Bruck line voltage track system Can be retrofitted with Bruck's field adjustable 4" Kiss Canopy Available with either Incandescent or CFL lamping Chrome and Matte Chrome finishes include clear cord and Bronze finish includes black cord Includes 59" of field-adjustable cordMounting Options: ECO: No canopy, for use with Eco Track Systems ZONYX: No canopy, for use with Zonyx Track Systems (Matte Chrome finish only) GEO: No canopy, for use with Geo Track Systems MP: Canopy that mounts to standard 3.5"-4" junction box
- Another geometric marvel, the circular Cyrano coffee table is inlaid with triangular offset pieces of recycled elm wood. Simple in form but bold in design, We love to mix modern shapes with old world materials. The table is slightly elevated off the floor for added mobility and finished with a water based sealer. Go green! 15.75 inches high x 39.5 inches wide x 39.5 inches deep. Material: 100% recycled elm wood. Finish: Wrapped in natural elm wood. Weight: 90 lbs. Wood will vary in color and texture.
- Similar itemRustic elegance comes alive in this square coffee table. A white washed and distressed finish highlights the rough edges and imperfections of the wood to create a versatile coffee table for use in any casual living area. Constructed of a combination of hard woods and composites, this table can display a beautiful collection of books, provide a spot for the kids to play a game or for Dad to prop up his feet and enjoy a nap. Made in the USA. Distressed finish. Solid wood and wood composite.
- Similar itemDesign by LBL Lighting, 2015.Blending modern form with a Victorian vase motif in an unexpected scale yields the Malka Pendant Light, an impressively functional "statement" fixture. A one-piece acrylic diffuser creates beautiful light while rubberized paint creates a sleek matte finish.Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cloth cord. Rubberized Charcoal Gray includes black cloth cord; Rubberized White includes black/white cloth cord. Choose between incandescent and compact fluorescent lamping options. Incandescent version dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer. Available in either 120V or 277V making the Malka a great choice for both residential and commercial applications.