- No item description
- Similar item"I take my camera and sketchbook with me wherever I go and these have always been my three favorite cities... There is something about the architecture and the energy of New York that inspires everyone and for me the Art Deco spire of The Chrysler building says New York like nothing else! And ask anyone around the world the single building that represents London and it is always Big Ben. The great Victorian Gothic clock tower is still the heartbeat of London. Whenever I return to Paris that first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower never fails to excite me - it is the true joie de vivre of Paris and inspires me now as much as it did when I was a boy. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that I have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and I hope my work creates a similar sensation." I like to combine architectural images of each city in a layered, collaged technique. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that i have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and i hope my work creates a similar sensation." Print framed in a matte black moulding.
- Similar itemCity of Light. Do as the French do with the gorgeous Paris I Wall Art from Big Fish. Featuring cool blues and greens, this print features the City of Light's iconic Eiffel Tower and vintage lampposts, plus famous places around the city written out in the background. Gift it to a Francophile, or use it to add some French charm to your home. Comes in a wood frame. Archival-quality, acid-free cotton paper. Made in the USA.
- Marquess Linen Union in Nightshade from the Nesfield collection by Liberty Art Fabrics – Interiors. Marquess has been created from an intricate floral shawl design dating from 1977, representing the more heavily patterned style of William Morris. Marquess has been interestingly coloured with hints of bright and intense tones emerging throughout the fabric. Name: Marquess. Colour: Nightshade. Fabric Type: Linen Union. Composition: 49% Linen, 38% Cotton, 13% Nylon. Usage: Upholstery, curtains and blinds, soft furnishings. Care: Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMaterial: vinyl. Measurements: 45x145cm. Gently wipe clean with soap, water & sponge. Delicate maintenance may be required due to open weave. Contains Microban® - antimicrobial protection. Works continuously to inhibit stains, bacteria & mildew. Certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute. Matching Tuxedo Stripe gold & silver placemats available.
- Ianthe Flowers Cotton Linen Twill in Paprika from the Nesfield collection by Liberty Art Fabrics Interiors. Created by well known French Art Nouveau designer, R. Beauclair, in approximately 1900, this design was redrawn by David Haward's Studio. Ianthe is Greek for purple or violet flowers, suggesting that the flowers in the design may have originally been drawn from violets. The pattern is timeless and a true reflection of Liberty’s heritage. Name: Ianthe Flowers. Colour: Paprika. Fabric Type: Cotton Linen Twill. Composition: 51% Linen, 49% Cotton. Usage: Upholstery, curtains and blinds, soft furnishings. Care: Dry clean only.
- Similar itemNo item description
- This striking close-up photographic wall art print of the Eiffel Tower is certain to add a dramatic flair to any living space. The graphic lines of the image are elegant and lend a strong sense of sophistication to the decor. Complete with a beautiful black finish frame which adds to the graphic quality of this wall art, this Eiffel Tower giclee print is on paper under glass and comes ready to hang to instantly transform any room in the house. Contemporary photographic image wall art. Architectural Eiffel Tower theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Mounted on MDF. Under glass. 14" square.
- Similar itemMaterial: vinyl. Dimensions: 36x183cm, 14x72" In new gold shade. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use. Simply wipe clean with soap, water & sponge. Contains Microban® - antimicrobial protection. Works continuously to inhibit stains, bacteria & mildew. Certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute. Basketweave placemats available to match.