- Lela RoseBelted Lace-Trim TrenchcoatDetailsTwill with contrast revers and applied lace at hem.Notched collar; partially hidden double-breasted button front.Three-quarter sleeves with tab details.Self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed.Two open side pockets.Pleated back rain flap.Cotton/lyocell/polyurethane; cotton/polyamide trim.Silk lining.Made in USA of Japanese material.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- With retro influences and modern silhouettes, JILL Jill Stuart is the best of both worlds. Lightweight floral print stretch duchess satin. Strapless sweetheart neckline with non slip banding. Flexible internal boning. Pleated a-line skirt. Rear exposed zip. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 21'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemValentinoLock Rockstud-Trim Flap Bag, RedDetailsVitello calfskin leather with platino hardware.Signature Valentino pyramid studs adorns layered top strap.Woven chain shoulder strap loops through top rings, may be doubled; 19" drop at longest; 12" drop at shortest.Flap top; logo-engraved pinch-lock clasp.Leather and canvas lining; inside, one zip and two open pockets.6 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D.Made in Italy of French materials.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemPuckered pleating and a graphic ring grid print bring mesmerizing op-art style to a figure-flattering dress fitted with a flared to a full A-line skirt. Striking wide shoulder straps and a notched scooped neck are a pretty start to the design. Notched scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Back zip closure. A-line silhouette. Pleats at skirt. Hits above knee. Dry clean.
- Similar itemReach the height of fashion in the Romi by ZiGi Black Label. This gorgeous pump will leave the room speechless, with its rich black satin fabric upper and intricate beaded jewels. A tall 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel and partially hidden 2 inch platform completes this celebrity status peep toe. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Similar itemJeremy Scott's first duty as the newly appointed creative director for Moschino was this celebratory Pre-Fall collection. Bold, brash embellishments were a major theme in the ready-to-wear, so it only makes sense that the brand's bag lineup would see flashy patents and quilted leathers, with prominent logo hardware. Molto sexy! If the flashy cherry-red patent leather isn't enough of an attention-getter, the gold-tone block letters denoting "Moschino" across the front will win your heart. This structured flap bag is the perfect size for a night out, with a magnetic snap button closure and soft fabric lining, topped off with a chunky chain and leather shoulder strap. 100% leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMarina Rinaldi3/4-Sleeve Deco Torta Coat, Women's DetailsPlaced design with contrast stripe; front darts. Round neckline.Three-quarter sleeves. Detachable self-tie cinches waist. Pockets at hips.Hem hits at knee. Polyester/acetate/acrylic/wool; acetate/cupro trim.Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStraight-cut knit jacket, made of a delicate blend of wool and linen. Designed with a classic collar, two side pockets, three-quarter sleeves, a decorative tie to fasten, a central seam down the back and a full lining.