- Similar itemMid-rise super slim-fit jeans in a vintage light wash with ripped details. Five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems. Composition: 98% cotton,2% elastane.
- The cuff is handcrafted. The bangle is shaped so it follows the shape of the wrist. The beautiful profile, edges and slightly curved inside, emphasize the exclusivity and ensure extra wearing comfort. Design year: 2013. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: S – 57 x 45 mm. M – 62 x 48 mm. L – 66 x 50 mm. Width: 26.5 mm.
- Jacques LevineEvie Leopard-Print Satin Slide SandalDetailsJacques Levine leopard-print satin slide.1/2" micro-wedge heel.Buckle details at double-band vamp.Textured golden metal midsole.Piped metallic leather trim.Cushioned leather insole.Stamped rubber outsole."Evie" is imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous! Urban, Statement, Skulls, Festival, Boho Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) Feeling Spine Tank in White for Casual occasions.
- Visconti Du ReauCayman Two-Tone Metallic Corded Slide SandalDetailsVisconti Du Reau two-tone metallic leather slide sandal.Thin, piped straps form double-banded vamp.1/2" flat stacked heel.Open toe secured by toe ring.Leather footbed and sole."Cayman" is made in Italy.Designer About Visconti Du Reau: The Florence-based design duo Patricia du Reau and Marina Visconti developed their passion for shoes into the luxury footwear line Visconti Du Reau. Not just any shoes, but a collection of chic, lightweight sandals with trendy colors and contemporary designs. All products are made in Italy with fine materials and unique details for a fun take on classic summer looks.
- Similar itemBetsey’s stretch-knit racerback tank is romanced by a heart-button henley placket you can plunge depending on your mood. 95% rayon, 5% spandex. Scoop neckline with heart-shaped buttons on placket. Straight hem. Shimmering metallic coverstitching throughout. Approximately 26” in length. Machine washable.
- Distressed edges and shredded holes deconstruct a slouchy pair of Joe's Jeans. Heavy fading completes the vintage inspired silhouette. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Denim. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported, Mexico. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 30.5in / 77.5cm Leg opening: 11in / 28cm. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Simply chic, this set of seven hollow, polished bangle bracelets are crafted in sterling silver for a beautifully layered look.
- Ivy KirzhnerTutankhamun Braided Ornament Slide SandalDetailsIvy Kirzhner braided leather flat sandal.Golden metal, enamel, and cabochon ornament plate at vamp.Metallic leather cushioned insole.Leather lining and sole.Studded midsole.Flat stacked heel."Tutankhamun" is imported.Designer About Ivy Kirzhner Shoes:After a decade in the contemporary and designer footwear world, designer Ivy Kirzhner launched her eponymous shoe label in 2012. Her multicultural aesthetic and creative vision are evident in her collection's eclectic, irreverent designs. Everyday flats and sandal are reimagined in bold, colorful prints, and dressy heels given a glamorous twist with Art Deco hardware.