- Similar itemEnhance displays of typography or direct foot traffic with a vintage, transitional style when you use the Cast Iron Arrow Sign as an element in your decor. On the garden gate, the living-room wall, or the bookshelf, the metal wall sign mingles the stateliness of antique typeface with a subtle sense of fun. Twin holes in the black-and-white cast iron sign provide versatility in your placement. H:3.75" W:12" D:0.25".
- Similar itemOur hand-painted Iochief corn sign is a nostalgic piece sure to add character to any room. This is a second-hand vintage item. It is unique and we only have one for sale. This unique item is being sold "as-is" with no warranty.
- Similar itemWard off others from your quiet workspace or add a quaint touch of the vintage to your surroundings with the Cast Iron OFFICE Sign. Inspired by antique street markers that provide the source for its ogee outline and clean, retro sans serif typography, the sign is hand-painted in timeless black and white, creating a charming, evocative simplicity in the final appearance. H:2" W:7" D:0.25".
- Similar itemA lovely reminder of the sidewalks of Paris, this vintage clock features a beautiful, aged and weathered face inscribed with the name and address of a Parisian flower shop. Roman Numerals and faded image add to its unique antique charm. 14" Diameter. 1.25" Depth. Model#10660.
- Take Your Pick. Give your home some pop with the Anderson Design Group Sign Post Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this throw pillow features a breezy coastal sign post design with arrows pointing to the rat race and beaches. Toss it onto your bed for a whimsical splash, or mix it into your living area for some laid-back, beach style. Life's a beach! Artist: Anderson Design Group. A portion of proceeds goes directly to the artists. Concealed zipper with bun insert. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThe appeal of vintage maps is universal, catching the attention of the cartography enthusiast and the imaginative amateur alike. This example, an antique map of Texas which features a grid of worn and feathered lines where the original would have been creased for transport, is a striking four feet wide. Its shades of parchment with touches of indigo and umber are enclosed in a dark wood frame. Art H:31" W:43". Framed H:36" W:48". Every product is custom produced, please allow 5-7 weeks for delivery.
- Similar itemInvite guests to stay and relax with this shabby chic metal sign with hand-painted lettering. The distressed finish gives an air of vintage country guest quarters with picket fences and huge, lush gardens. Features: White finish. Metal sign. Hand-painted. Dimensions : H:30" W:30" D:2".
- Similar itemThe perfect gift for travelers and collectors, the Amir Travel Trunks are truly a wonderful collectors set. Consisting of three vintage reproductions, each travel trunk is hand-made of wood with a chestnut finish and hand-hammered metal details with an antique silver finish. The latches and handles are all in burnished bronze and the trunks can be neatly nested within one another and stored away when not in use or on display. 7"h x 16" x 12"; 5"h x 14" x 10"; 3"h x 12" x 9" Includes three trunks. Hand-made and one-of-a-kind. Made of wood and iron. This item is an antique reproduction.
- Made of ceramic with distressed rustic detailing. Measures 9" tall with 14" diameter. Handmade, no two pieces are identical. Not food safe but suitable for flower display and decorations. Handmade in Italy. Italian decorative bowl is 16th century Renaissance inspired ceramic art of Tuscany. Each bowl is hand prepared using original techniques passed down through generations of Italian artisans families. Antique distressing gives this Italian piece a rustic look. Rustic Pottery makers were traditionally a family-based concern. Potter's started work at about 8 years of age. Young boys prepared the clay that men had excavated, while women were responsible for decorating the pots and applying the glazes. Unique in style and tradition, these ceramic sculptures are hand prepared, using a secret mix of clay ingredients, mixing several different colored paints in order to achieve one true color, then glazed inside and out, finally placed in a traditional wood burning kiln at a specific temperature and precise time in order to achieve a perfect masterpiece. These methods and techniques are original, and have been passed down through generations of Italian artisan families.