- Similar itemDense Manhattan city blocks photographed from above in black and white. Select buildings are digitally colorized in bright colors, including pink, red, blue and green for a eclectic, contemporary art print. Manhattan Island cityscape photographed from the sky. Accented by select skyscrapers colorized in vibrant colors. Ink jet print on canvas over kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Part of an entire collection of colorized cityscape wall art, room dividers and furniture. View more black and white New York cityscapes.
- Similar itemMaterial: Microfiber Sole: Textile Be the center of attention with these gorgeous pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Towering heel. Synthetic lining. Heel Height: 5.5 in. Platform Height: 1.25 in.
- Similar item60% neoprene 40% nylon. Hand wash cold. Skirt measures approx 16.5" in length. Exposed back center zip closure.
- Similar itemBig apple, big city. Get into the NYC groove with Go Jump in the Lake's Every Little Thing's Manhattan Wall Art. The futuristic cursive print pops off of the soft white background for unmistakable style. Company owners Laurie and Lee Dayvault make each of their signs by hand, screen-printing and distressing the wood to create a relaxed, rustic look. Water-resistant paint helps the Manhattan Wall Art withstand the elements, while a fitted picture wire on the back allows for easy installation. Perfect for your city apartment and country cottage alike - live big or go home! Handcrafted in the USA. Unframed plywood and water-resistant paint. Back is painted and fitted with picture wire. Coated with polyurethane prior to hanging outside permanently. The Manhattan Wall Art ships free in 2-3 weeks.
- Similar itemThe perfect black skater skirt in stretchy neoprene fabric. High waist, pleated detailing. Exposed zip closure at back, unlined. Looks rad paired with a tight crop top and broken-in combat boots! Polyester/Spandex Blend. 24" waist (all around). 16" length. Runs true to size. Hand wash cold or dry clean. Made in USA.
- Similar itemA skinny cigarette stiletto boosts the edgy appeal of a pointy-toe suede pump with an alluring low-cut vamp. Brand: Kurt Geiger London. Style Name: Kurt Geiger London 'Britton Ultra' Pump. Style Number: 954909.
- Similar itemFloaty, Feminine Midi skirt from exclusive ethical brand FAIR+true Unique. Choose white for a simple elegant chic look, or lime for a striking bolder look. This skirt moves beautifully in the wind and complements any figure. Wear with flats for the office and skyscrapers for evening.
- Similar itemThere's no need for words. Define the depths of your soul with the poetic presence of this Alexander McQueen Pointy Pump. Leather and synthetic upper. Pointed toe. Gold-tone toe cap. Leather lining. Leather insole. Set-under stiletto heel. Leather outsole. Made in Italy and Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 3 3 4 in ; Weight: 7 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US 7), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemShow your civic pride through the graphic and tactile appeal of these hand letterpressed prints. Like leaves, cities are organic entities with a supporting structure that branches out in many directions. Andrew Martis illustrates this analogy with his leaf-like letterpress prints representing cities and neighborhoods from across the country--from his home base of Brooklyn to Austin to San Francisco. Each intricate design shows the major neighborhoods of its locale as a network, forming an organically abstracted map in a leafy palette of natural color. At the bottom of each print is a quote from a notable resident. Handmade in Brooklyn, New York. Brooklyn : "And the walls became the world all around." - Maurice Sendak San Francisco : "Find your place on the planet. Dig in, and take responsibility from there." - Gary Snyder Austin : "Be here. Be present. Wherever you are, be there." - Willie Nelson Boston : "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson Portland : "The trick to forgetting the big picture is to look at everything close up." - Chuck Palahniuk Chicago : "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." - Frank Lloyd Wright. Made from: acid free ink, cotton paper. Measurements: 24" H x 18" W.