- Be the goddess you were meant to be in the Giuseppe Zanotti High-Heel Winged Sandal. Open toe, winged sandal. Gold-tone hardware. Metallic leather upper. Soft leather lining. Lightly padded leather footbed. Wrapped heel and platform. Ankle buckle closure. Smooth leather sole. Made in Italy and Imported. This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund. Measurements: Heel Height: 5 in Weight: 11 oz Platform Height: 1 2 in Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Black and white wool blend herringbone tweed pencil skirt from Dolce & Gabbana Vintage featuring a high waist, belt loops, a concealed fastening, a short length and a straight hem. Circa 1990. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBanjo & Matilda red and white sweater. Mid.weight cashmere. Star intarsia, signature white cross.stitching detail, overlocked edges. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Dry clean. Designer color: Intense red Star.intarsia cashmere sweater.
- Similar itemWoven with playful pop culture references, Bella Freud's sweaters have become cult staples in our casual roster. This fine-knit wool style has hand-laid '1970' intarsia and a comfortable, relaxed fit. Wear yours with a mini skirt and loafers. Shown here with: Miu Miu Skirt, Miu Miu Shoulder bag, DORATEYMUR Loafers, Bottega Veneta Rings, Maison Margiela Cuff.. Red, cream and black wool.. Slips on.. 100% wool.. Dry clean.
- Similar item140mm Heel. 40mm External platform. Adjustable buckle closure. Leather sole
- Bottoms size (women's): 38 length: knee-length brand: prada material: wool blend color: multi-color size type: regular country/region of manufacture: italy style: straight, pencil size: 38color: gray, rust orange, beige taupe, multi-colorstyle: pencilmade in: italyfabric content: 88% wool, 12% nylonfabric care: dry cleanitem specifics & details: prada wool pencil skirt in multi-color striped tweed. Features a hook-and-eye and hidden zipper left side closure. All hems and seams throughout are covered in hong-kong style to show craftsmanship and high quality. Hits at knee. Pairs perfectly with a silk pussycat bow blouse and slingback pumps for a stately look.measurements*: total length: 24.475""waist: 24""hips: 35""*please refer to measurements above as the item may have been alteredcondition: pre-owned. This item is in great condition. No visible signs of wear and tear.
- Similar itemRed wool '1970' jumper from Bella Freud featuring a round neck, long sleeves, an intarsia knit and an ivory and black iconic '1970' design (as seen in Italian Vogue on Lizze Jagger) on the front.
- Similar itemOverlooking the bouffant hair, the Fifties did grace and allure like no other. So retro ladylike glamour is the order of the day with this pencil skirt. Choose from herringbone, check and Moons tweed options, then pair this knee-length design with a slender heel and our essential matching coat.
- Similar itemJimmy Choo's 'Kaytrin' sandals are crafted from incredibly soft red suede and hand-finished with pintuck detailing for a subtle ribbed effect. This Italian-made pair is set on a towering 120mm heel tempered by a 25mm platform. Adjust the supple ties so they drape elegantly on your ankle. Shown here with: Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Dress, Maison Margiela Cuff, Cornelia Webb rings.. Heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform.. Red suede.. Ties at ankle.. Made in Italy.