- Edie ParkerJean Confetti Striped Acrylic Clutch Bag, Black/GoldDetailsThe Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid.Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front.Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure.Mirror at interior top lid.4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Handmade in USA.Designer About Edie Parker:Before launching Edie Parker in 2010, Brett Heyman founder and designer learned the ropes of high fashion while working for Gucci, Elle Magazine, Giorgio Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana. It is her adolescent obsession with vintage handbags and an affinity for the style of 1950s and 1960s socialites that inspire her creative clutches. While their creamy surfaces and metallic-flecked textures slip seamlessly into the fashion landscape, these vintage-inspired designs are hand-held sculptures more than mere bags. Notably, each piece is handmade in America from custom-poured acrylic, which accounts for variation in color, texture, and density.
- Similar itemGold metallic coated bandage Tejana dress
- Similar itemEmbrace the exotic with this women's Excelled coat. Cheetah print and faux-fur construction combine, giving you a wild look for the winter months. In cream/brown. Product Features Double-breasted design Full lining Button front Long sleeves 2-pocket Fit & Sizing Smocked bodice & sleeves Fabric & Care Polyester Dry clean Imported Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
- Crosshatch-textured metallic leather dials up the drama on a sleek box clutch framed with polished goldtone hardware and topped with a logo-etched clasp. A delicate drop-in chain strap provides a convenient carrying option, and the well-organized interior features space for cash, your smartphone and up to 16 cards. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Elsie' Flat Box Clutch. Style Number: 1029881.
- Alexander Wang. Bonded Mesh Parka with Shearling Fur. Alexander Wang bonded mesh parka. Shiny lambskin and dyed lamb shearling (Finland) trim. Oversized collar with hood. Long sleeves. Zip front. Drop pockets. Oversized fit. Polyester. Imported.
- Herve LegerNovia Signature Essential Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger signature bandage knit dress.Square scoop neckline.Sleeveless; thin shoulder straps.Bandage bustier detail.Nips in at natural waist.Skirt flares from hips; straight hem.Bound back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Alexander McQueen. Studded Suede Skull Box Clutch Bag, Black. Evenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Suede finished with gold round microstuds and hardware. Signature Alexander McQueen hinged skull clasp with glittery pave crystals. Leather shoulder strap; may be removed, slung across shoulder, or tucked inside. Leather lining. 4"H x 6"W x 2"D; bag weight: approx. 1 lb. 5 oz. Made in Italy.
- Add major attitude to even the most casual-cool tee-and-jeans look with DIANE von FURSTENBERG's swoon-worthy rabbit fur coat covered in fierce leopard spots. Real rabbit fur; origin: China; dyed; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, front hook closure, long sleeves, printed. Side slit pockets at sides, lined.
- Similar itemHerve LegerFlounce Skirt Bandage Dress, Rose Gold ComboDetailsHerve Leger signature bandage dress.Round neckline.Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.Back scoop neck.Back center zip with taping.Fitted through bodice.Flounce skirt.Hem hits at thigh.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.