- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaDawson Cuffed Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsAlice + Olivia glazed leather bootie.Approx. 3 1/2"H fold-over shaft.4 1/4" covered heel.Interior side zip.Pointed toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Dawson" is made in Brazil.Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyTailored One-Button Jacket, ChamomileDetailsWool suiting.Skinny shawl lapels.Puffed shoulders; long sleeves.Slim silhouette.Welt pockets.Vented back.Wool/silk/polyamide.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemCombo leather ankle boot with double adjustable buckle closure. Rubberized leather finish toe cap, croc embossed monk strap, shiny leather at back. Hidden zipper closure at boot front. Made in Brazil. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Fits small to size, take one half size up. Heel Height: 100 MM.
- Wes GordonFiligree-Brocade Tuxedo JacketDetailsFiligreed brocade and solid satin.Shawl collar; open front.Long sleeves; extended, flared cuffs.Strategic seaming shapes slim fit.Layered bottom and hem.Polyester/silk/polycotton/acetate.Dry clean.Made in USA of Italian material.Designer About Wes Gordon:Atlanta-raised and London-educated designer Wes Gordon presented his first collection at the Fall/Winter 2010 New York Fashion Week and has been a growing presence in the industry ever since. Blending youthful freshness with an appreciation for couture silhouettes and craftsmanship, Gordon is redefining chic for a new generation with designs that give timeless elegance and sophistication a young, modern edge.
- Similar itemColor-blocked lace-up leather ankle boots.
- Similar itemComposition: 89% Virgin Wool, 9% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Details: cool wool, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pleated pocket, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Signature Saint Laurent High Heel Bootie With Fold-Over Edge, Beveled Platform And Extended Footbed. Heel height: 4.1 Inches. Platform height: 1.0 Inches. 100% Calf-skin leather Leather sole. Made In Italy.