Shop this look
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemThe monogram bag is a Saint Laurent classic and this variation on the style has been toughened up with the addition of silver tone studs and a chain strap. Infinitely versatile, this is a bag you can take with you everywhere from weekend brunch to evening events.
- This is a Joan Rivers, retired, Crystal Critter Collection brooch / pin from her bug / insect collection. It is flawless; does not appear to have been worn at all. It has the Joan Rivers mark on the bottom. The brooch is a gold tone. The beetle has amber rhinestone and coral cabochons, in the bottom. Deep faceted amber cabochon upper body and a peach cabochon head. In most of her lovely brooches, she used Swarovski Crystals. Although I cannot confirm that these were used in this piece, it appears that they are. I do not have the original box but will come in a lovely jewelry box. Through my research, I found that this brooch is coming in as retired.RIP Joan
- Alice + Olivia grape and dark-gray Trudy dress. Metallic jacquard. Ruched shoulders, back mesh panel, slant pockets, pleated skirt, fully lined. Hook and zip fastening at back. Fabric1: 69% polyester, 31% nylon; fabric2: 80% nylon, 20% spandex; lining: 98% polyester, 25% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Height: 13cm Width: 20cm Depth: 6cm. Metal chain shoulder strap with leather insert. Front flap with snap button closure. Patent leather details. All over print placement may vary. Suede interior. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAuthentic Vintage CHANEL red heels/pumps. Red leather. Gold CC logo in front. Size 6.5 In love with these vintage red kitten heels for a bold stand out style. Scuffs on leather and on gold hardware. Heel height 2.25".
- Alice + Olivia black, silver and white Everleigh dress. Jacquard. Fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 91% polyester, 9% Lurex; combo: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; lining: 98% polyester, 2% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Marchesa Notte black dress. Embellished tulle and lace. Eyelash trims, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. No bra is required due to internal structure. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.