- Similar itemA sparkling vine arches around the neck, detailed in pavé. Cubic zirconia. Glass. Silvertone. Length, about 16" with 2" extender. Lobster clasp. Imported. - Carolee Prospect Park Vine Choker Necklace
- Whirl and twirl the night away in this fetching Rachel Allan 7121 party dress Eye-catching accents form ornate patterns on the strapless, cropped bodice, which. Made by Rachel Allan. Two-piece A-line party frock by Rachel Allan. Great as Prom Print Dress, Prom Ball Gown, Print Dress. Available in Sizes 0,2. Style: Long, Strapless, Sleeveless, No Slit, Natural, Glittering Accents.
- Similar itemElegant in every way, this signature woven clutch is instantly elevated by glimmering metallic brushstrokes and an intricate knot clasp. Top clasp closure. Suede lining. 6 1/2"W X 4"H X 2"D. Leather. Made in Italy. - Woven Metallic Mini Knot Clutch
- Small clutch * Crystal covered brass * Optional chain-link shoulder strap * "Be Mine" and "XOXO" detail at front and back exterior * Metallic leather interior lining * Push-lock closure Measurements: Body length 4", height 4.5", width 2", strap drop 19".
- Add dramatic impact to your wardrobe with this floral-inspired sterling silver necklace from Miadora. Stunning prong-set created white sapphires wind in a vine pattern along the polished sterling silver chain. These brilliant white stones frame the royal blue created sapphires, which stand out as the stars of this show. A delicate flower chain motif defines this fine necklace from end to end. The decorative box clasp holds it securely in place. Style: Pendant Gemstone colors: Blue, white Gemstone shapes: Round Seven prong-set round-cut created blue sapphires each measures 5 mm Gemstone weight: 4.06 carats Eight prong-set round-cut created blue sapphires each measures 2.75 mm Gemstone weight: 1 carats 70 prong-set round-cut created white sapphires each measures 2 mm Gemstone weight: 2 4/5 carats 92 prong-set round-cut created white sapphires each measures 1.75 mm Gemstone weight: 2 3/4 carats Total gemstone weight: 10 3/5 carats Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Clasp: Box Metal weight: 26 grams Necklace dimensions: 9 mm wide x 16 inches long All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code CR (created blue and white sapphire). See Treatment Guide for further information. Size: 16 Inch. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemMarchesa. Strapless Draped Peplum Gown, Key Lime. Marchesa silk faille gown. Strapless sweetheart neckline. Pleated bodice; column skirt with ruffle down left side. Peplum waist. Straight hem. Hidden back zip. Made in Italy.
- Let your love for her spread like the leaves of this round-cut diamond vine pendant necklace (9/10 ct. t.w.) by Effy. Crafted of 14k rose gold. Approximate length: 18 inches. Approximate drop: 1-1/2 inches.
- The Antigona Envelope clutch is a Givenchy staple, and for Pre-AW16 it's enlivened in an electrifying pink hue. The sleek silhouette is made from grained leather, and accented with a silver-tone metal logo on the front. Watch it add a vibrant note to all-black looks.
- Similar itemA Stunning Rare Yves Saint Laurent Couture Lime Green Silk Ball Gown. The Full-Length Dress Has A Loose A-Line Shape And Features Dramatic Puffed Emerald Green Three-Quarter Length Sleeves And A Layered Two-Tone Ruffled Collar. The Tiered Hem Features A Subtle Train At The Back. Excellent Vintage Condition.The Boa Featured With The Dress Is Also A Design By Yves Saint-Laurent, And Is Sold Separately.***Provenance: Miranda Macmillan (Née Quarry) - The Countess Of Stockton Born In 1947, Miranda Louise Quarry Is The Stepdaughter Of Lord Mancroft. A Rebel By Nature, Miranda Blazed A Nonconformist Trail Through A Series Of Boarding Schools And By Her Late Teens, On The Advice Of A Psychiatrist, She Left Schooling Permanently And Travelled To Barcelona, Which Marked The Beginning Of Her Peripatetic Life. During Her Travels Around Europe In The 60S, She Fully Embraced The Worlds Of Art, Dance, Fashion And Music. It Was During This Time That She Met Her First Husband, The Late Great Comedic Acting Legend Peter Sellers. Although A Brief Marriage (1971-1974), She Has Always Maintained Fond Memories Of Her Time With Him Stating That, ‘It Was A Privilege To Have Spent As Much Time As I Did With Peter. He Was One Of The Kindest And Most Generous People Who Ever Walked This Earth’. Miranda Began To Build Her Extensive Collection Of Couture Garments During Her Marriage To Sellers, Purchasing Couture From Historic Parisian Houses Such As Dior And Givenchy As Well As From The British Designers Of The Moment, Including Ossie Clark And Zandra Rhodes. We’Re Honored To Be Able To Offer Them Here On 1Stdibs.All Of Our Garments Have Been Professionally Cleaned. Vintage Garments Have Been Worn Previously So Expect Some Minor Signs Of Wear. We Do Our Best To Inspect And Describe Any Flaws On The Garment.