- "The right drinks" — @majestaet
Wedding Invitations, Announcements, Weddings Invitations, Party Invitations, Christening Invitations, DO It Yourself, diy, Designer Stationary, Cristina Re, Wedding Stationery
- "Tea" — @majestaet
- Pink Rose Confetti vintage teacup and saucer boxed set from the Royal Albert collection. Fine bone china teacup and saucer set, featuring a pale pink exterior, Rose Confetti print on the interior surface and lustrous gold detailing to the rims, base and handle; presented in a pink gift box. Dimensions Teacup - Diameter: 9cm, H: 7cm Saucer - Diameter: 14cm Composition 100% Fine Bone China
- Wedding Invitations, Announcements, Weddings Invitations, Party Invitations, Christening Invitations, DO It Yourself, diy, Designer Stationary, Cristina Re, Wedding Stationery
- "Get your sweetest Tea set out" — @majestaet
3 piece Pink New Country Roses vintage tea set from the Royal Albert collection. Bone china, three piece tea set featuring a teapot, sugar bowl and creamer in an elegant pink rose print on a pink background with lustrous gold rims. Composition : Fine Bone China. Dimensions : Teapot Capacity: 1.25ltr. Sugar bowl H: 11cm, L: 14cm. Creamer H: 9cm, L: 5cm.
- Youthful and exuberant, this Formal Vintage Teacup & Saucer Boxed Set is rendered in fine bone china, and combines classic form with intricate detailing, vibrant colours and a lustrous gold rim.
- Aviary Humming Bird Tea Cup & Saucer
Enjoy a cup of tea in style with this beautiful tea cup and saucer set from Disaster Designs' Aviary range.
With elegance and beauty, the ceramic tea cup features a floral design
- This lovely milk and sugar pot set is a great addition to your kitchen decor and a delightful way to add a little vintage style to your tea or coffee routine. Made of delicate ivory dolomite with a French Fleur-de-Lis design, this 2-piece set is perfect for displaying your impeccable taste. So divine, you'll feel like you're in France. 2-piece set. Set includes 1 milk pot and 1 sugar pot. Ivory finish. Dolomite construction. Fleur-de-lis detail. Milk pot is 7 3/4" high, 5" wide, 6 1/4" deep. Sugar pot is 8 3/4" high, 6 1/2" wide, 6 1/2" deep.
- New Country Roses Pink vintage sugar bowl from the Royal Albert collection. Fine bone china sugar bowl featuring an elegant rose print on a pink background and lustrous gold detailing to the rims, base and handles. Dimensions : H: 11cm, L: 14cm. Composition : 100% Fine Bone China.
- Enjoy afternoon tea with a unique charm at The Carolina Crossroads located within The Carolina Inn. This restaurant in Chapel Hill, NC offers afternoon tea Monday through Saturday and is an excellent choice for fine dining.
- Capture the magic and delight of a garden tea party with this deliciously scented candle. A sweet, romantic floral bouquet wrapped in delectable marshmallow. The MOR Marshmallow fragrance is collectively orchestrated with vanilla musk and jasmine flower that gloriously raptures in this pretty, feminine fragrance. Sugar-dipped rose petals with white carnation and cotton candy play beautifully to create a deliciously sweet scent. Packaged in a beautiful Victorian-inspired gift box.
- Catalog Detail
- Octavia Teapots
- Step into a delightful garden party with Wedgwood's whimsical Cuckoo collection. Inspired by nature, this richly accented tea cup and saucer adds a flourish of color to your table with sophisticated and lively style.
- tea party, tea cup
- Hi, I'm Cher. Hope you enjoy your time here perusing some of my favourite things and beautiful scenes that have caught my eye. I do not own any of these photos unless mentioned as my own.
- Graceful butterflies float on this charming ivory ceramic tea set for one. The cup and pot are stackable for easy storage. Saucer: 5.75" in diameter. Cup: 4" diameter at mouth. Tea pot: 4" diameter at widest point.
- "Offer many flavours of tea" — @majestaet
At a certain age, your morning mirror gazing may begin to cause you some stress as you come to the abrupt realization that your youthful supply of collagen has, yes, begun depleting. Unfortunately, one of the first signs appears around the delicate skin of your under eyes. Our under eye skin is about 1/10th the […]
- Mango Tango is a fresh take on the classic tradition of flavored black teas. This blend of crisp Ceylon and fresh passion fruit and mango creates a light and fruity combination that is great any time of year. It brews into a deep, reddish liquor with a heady, bright aroma that lends itself to versatility; a steamy pot will warm you up when it's cold out while an iced cup will keep you cool on hot summer days. 3 oz. Tea in tin.
- Be transported to the wild orange groves off the coast of South America in a cup of this bright citrusy and exotic floral blend. Wonderful, served hot or iced
- This refreshing blend consists of peppermint and Hojicha, a roasted Japanese green tea. Hojicha is naturally lower in caffeine than other green teas, while peppermint aids with muscle relaxation and digestion. Together they create a warming, tawny taste that is relaxing when hot and amazingly refreshing when iced. This brews into a clean, amber liquor with an inviting smell. The roasted green tea creates a nutty base that is brightened by the vibrant peppermint leaves. 2 oz. Tea in tin.
- Combination of China white tea and white chocolate. 25g bottle.
- I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a major crush on bride Karen's wedding dress. Louisa Bailey did an amazing job of capturing the rock 'n
- Vintage Inspired Regency Tea Cup And Saucer from Kiki's Gifts and Homeware. Buy now at notonthehighstreet.com
- Фото автора Oli на Яндекс.Фотках
- Elegant stoneware tea cup with June mint design completed with floral rim motif. Perfect for adding vintage glamour to any afternoon tea party. Height. 9 cm. Materials Stoneware.
- Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday with friends and family and that you were able to enjoy the beautiful fall weekend. Today we have some cheery garden inspiration to help you get over your turkey hangover! This “Love in the Garden” shoot designed by Kailey-Michelle Events incorporates classic and elegant details with a touch of tea party …
- "Ice tea" — @majestaet
- Drink in the Moment. Savor artisan crafted teas from Mighty Leaf Tea.
- But a urologist at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago warns consumers that iced tea contains high concentrations of oxalate, one of the key chemicals that can lead to kidney stones.
- Maker your ice tea by yourself instead of buying in the grocery store! By that you won't only safe money but also define how your tea should taste by yourself - only like tea or an extra taste, a light lemon note, a lot of sugar, less sugar... You only have to put the tea leaves into the Ceylon ice tea maker and put hot water on it. The rest of the can can be filled with cold water. Then the time for creativity comes and you can add lemons- or orange pieces or other flavourful highlights - just as you want your ice tea. After the preparation you can put the iced tea into the fridge for a night. Then the freshing is perfectly cooled for the next day. Just put ice cubes and a straw pipe into the glass and relax. The Ceylon ice tea maker by Bodum is available in two different versions, both cans offer an amply capacity of 1.5l, or 3.0l and are made of transparent plastic.
- "Lemonade" — @majestaet
- Fresh lemon juice, sugar and water come 'into the pink' with chilled cranberry juice.
- Between running her media empire and finishing a new cookbook, Martha Stewart took time to reveal what she packs when she indulges in a well-deserved break at the coast.