- Similar itemAn oversized blazer rendered in crisp twill from 6397. A single button closes the placket, and a slim notched lapel trims the neckline. Long sleeves. On seam hip pockets. Unlined. Fabric: Twill. Shell: 100% cotton. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 36in / 91.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2
- Similar itemRachel ZoeMorrison Paneled Leather Zip Tote Bag, RougeDetailsDome-shaped smooth leather paneled around the handles.Golden hardware; rounded square logo plaques on handles.Leather handles with 7 1/2" drop.Top zip closure.Canvas lining; two patch pockets, one zip pocket.12"H x 19"W x 6"DWeighs 2.15 lbs.Imported.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Viscose, 6% Elastane. Details: v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, jersey, stretch, two-tone pattern.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikChaos Patent Leather Naked Sandal, BlackDetailsManolo Blahnik naked sandal in glossy patent leather.3 1/4" covered heel; single sole.Thin ankle wrap with adjustable pin-lock.Thin strap across open toe.Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole."Chaos" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemA boyish, oversize fit and rich herringbone twill make the ultimate menswear statement on Free People's cozy boyfriend blazer. Cotton/polyester. Machine wash. Imported. Notch lapel, long sleeves, concealed two-button closure. Front slit pockets, lined.
- Chic two-tone suede sandals with metallic patent leather panels make these Fendi platform sandals a summer staple. Smooth suede and glossy patent leather upper. Square open toe. Two-tone squared strap at vamp. Polished gold buckle adjustable patent leather wrap-around ankle strap. Leather lining. Leather sole. 5¾'' Covered heel. 1¼'' Front platform features goldtone FF cutout logo plate at front toe. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKaris Stamped Leather Tote Bag, RedDetailsCharles Jourdan matte leather tote bag with pewter hardware.Lizard-stamped front and back with smooth sides.Removable shoulder strap, 18" adjustable drop.Rolled tote handles, 5 1/4" drop.Removable hanging logo medallion.Dropped zip top.Logo bar at front cutout.Exterior back zip pocket.Interior leather zip panel; open and cell phone pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bag bottom.10 1/4"H x 15"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 2.8lbs."Karis" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Acetate. Details: solid color, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, frills, multipockets, front closure, button closing, satin, small sized.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Viscose, 3% Elastane. Details: collo con scollatura drappeggiata, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, crêpe, solid color.