- Add an extra expressive quality to your letters by writing them on these picture-profuse notecards from Chronicle Books. Including 20 different cards of poignant Polaroid-effect prints, from a little girl in oversized rain boots to a yummy looking cupcake on a dish, along with envelopes, this adorable stationary set is sure to make your letters extra meaningful!
- Similar itemEmbroidered polka dots lend charming texture to this pleated David Lerner midi skirt. Hook and eye closure and hidden side zip. Illusion hem and contrast lining. Fabric: Lace. Shell: 60% cotton/40% nylon. Trim 1: 100% polyester. Trim 2: 72% nylon/28% spandex. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 28.75in / 73cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Opaque black luxe ponte crop top with an elastic bandeau bra detail and cutouts. Body-conscious silhouette Sleeveless Bottom hem zip closure 59% Rayon 35% Polyester 5% Spandex Machine wash cold or dry clean
- Similar itemHeight: 10cm Width: 19cm Depth: 5cm. Detachable concealable metal chain shoulder strap. Logo clasp closure. One internal patch pocket. Gold colored metal hardware. Leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Anya Hindmarch gold Marano clutch. Glitter-finished cotton. Gold hardware. Internal pouch pocket. Fully lined in stone suede (Lamb) Designer-stamped clasp fastening.
- Similar itemBalance your tough, utilitarian outerwear with charming lace. Figure enhancing gores surround this short linen skirt with structure. Wide elastic waistband and cotton voile lining make outfitting a breeze. Allover cotton embroidery thread and crochet bauble trim at zig zag sweep hemline lend unmistakable Calypso St. Barth charisma.
- Celebrate your love of art & fashion with this Charles James: Beyond Fashion Ball Gowns notecards from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Featuring an exquisite photographic cover with an image taken by Cecil Beaton in 1948 at French & Co, it depicts women wearing a selection of stunning Charles James dresses. In a set of twelve, the cards reverse to gold and twelve envelopes are also included. The interiors of the envelopes are in pale blue & gold which is a decadent touch to the set and there are more Charles James inspired stationery available from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.Key features: * Dimensions: H16.8xW11.8cm * Set of 12 notecards with 12 printed envelopes * Cecil Beaton photograph of Charles James ball gowns * In an ornate French & Co setting taken in 1948 * Gold reverse on each card * Pale blue & gold interior on every envelope * More design available from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Similar itemThis sleeveless jacquard top from Thakoon features a high, round neck and a cropped silhouette. Back zip with jeweled zipper pull 37% cotton, 27% acetate, 14% acrylic, 14% silk. Fully lined. Made in Italy. Please note: Item is returnable
- A sparkling box clutch is encrusted with glitter and topped by a 14-karat gold-plated 'just married' clasp. A drop-in serpentine chain strap provides a convenient carrying option. Brand: kate spade new york. Style Name: kate spade new york 'wedding belles - ravi' box clutch. Style Number: 1051365. Clasp closure; Jacquard-print lining; Polyvinylchloride/cotton/glitter/metal; By kate spade new york; imported;