- Similar itemMidnight cotton highneck top from Dusan featuring a sleeveless design, a ribbed knit and a cropped length.
- In an ode to the ancient, our water buffalo skull conjures up a rich past in the wild west of our studio's homeland. The skull motif is printed by our master craftsmen utilizing a timeless engraved printing process applied to supple 110 lb / 300 gsm 100% cotton papers, accented by solid deep violet envelope liner. Each note card boasts hand painted edges, as well as embossed relief printing processes that give dimension to the water buffalo. / / Our gift sets include 12 letterpress note cards and 12 hand lined envelopes offered in a collectible charcoal lizard embossed box. / You can also opt to fashion our Water Buffalo /design into your own personal stationery or invitations /in any quantity /at our in-store Stationery Design Center.
- Gold elaphe. Push clasp fastening at top. Comes with dust bag. Elaphe: China
- Similar itemFor the days you want an uncomplicated look that still makes a statement, SUNO's got you covered. The label's feminine shapes—pleated skirts and flowing button-ups, for example—are easy to wear, punctuated with intricate embroidery and sunny patterns. Wide pleats add volume to this bold A-line skirt. It is embroidered all over with polka-dotted and solid circles for a bubbly pattern that pops with golden thread. It hits below the knee and has a zip closure in the back. 100% cotton. Made in India.
- Similar itemA six-pack of engraved note cards lets you get straight to the point, whether writing thank you notes, birthday wishes or a letter to your favorite pen pal. By Terrapin Stationers. Six-card pack. Includes individual envelopes. Card stock. 6¼ W x 4½ H. Made in the USA. Nearly a century of producing fine stationary has led New York's Terrapin Stationers to their own inimitable blend of snark and classic charm, making them well-respected both for the quality of their goods and their tongue-in-cheek sensibility.
- Helmut LangHexa Sheer Burnout Sleeveless TopDetailsHelmut Lang Hexa top in satin with sheer burnout spots on front. Approx. 25"L front; 26"L back (size small). Round neckline. Sleeveless; 5" shoulder coverage. Relaxed fit. Hem dips in back. Viscose/silk. Dry clean. Made in USA of imported material. Designer About Helmut Lang: Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.
- Similar itemOrange cotton panelled polka dot skirt from Kolor.
- Similar itemBring a touch of old Hollywood glamour to your accessories collection with Edie Parker's pearlescent acrylic 'Mrs.' box clutch. This version is inlaid with gold glitter text and opens to reveal a mirrored interior. Incorporate it into a contemporary bridalwear look or carry as a playful accompaniment to an evening dress.
- Transcribe your thoughts in classic style with this whimsical notecard set by Chronicle Books! Curated by Janine Vangool of Uppercase Magazine, this set includes 20 cards and accompanying envelopes stored in a coordinating, sturdy box. Each blank card features a unique, colorful image that captures the timeless appeal of the typewriter, letting you express yourself freely - and offering a delightful surprise to each lucky confidante who receives one! Vintage Inspired, Mid-Century, Nifty Nerd Just My Typewriter Notecards by Chronicle Books in Multi.