- Originally designed in 1977, the Vivianna Oval watch is a fascinating object to behold because of its surprising simplicity. Vivianna Oval Black offers a black mother-of-pearl dial that is eternally sophisticated and reminiscent of the night sky. With a mother-of-pearl dial and twelve diamonds embedded on both the case and dial, the Vivianna Oval Black calls to mind a starry night. The placement of the diamonds reflects the pattern of stars as they flicker across the galaxy. The Vivianna Oval Black comes with two interchangeable straps in black calfskin and black satin with a stainless steel pin buckle. Strap size small is mounted on the watch. Change between straps is easy with the "easy-to-release" pin system. Swiss Made. Type: 2 hands. Movement: ETA Quartz 900.001. Case: 34.70x30.10 mm, stainless steel. Crystal: Sapphire. Dial: Black mother-of-pearl. Strap: Black calfskin and black satin. Stone: 12 brilliant cut diamonds, total 0.06 ct. Thickness: 7 mm. Water resistance: 3 ATM. Launch year: 2011.
- Introduce bold print into your wardrobe with this Acne Studios dress. Cut from luxurious silk, the understated shape allows the bold terrazzo print to take centre stage, whilst the nipped-in waist creates an ultra-flattering silhouette. Team with heeled ankle boots for a high-impact look. FEATURES: Fitted waist; long sleeves; round neck. All-over terrazzo print; lightweight silk. Darted waist; Concealed zip on reverse. Partially lined; its above the knee. COMPOSITION: 100% Silk Lining; 93% Viscose, 7% Elastane. SIZE GUIDE Size 6 measures 97cm from shoulder to hem.
- Similar itemHeritage fabrics have taken a cooler streetwear turn this season. A case in point? Aries's checked felted wool-blend coat. Oversized with a funnel neck its back appears almost cape-like in silhouette. Wear it open to reveal the precise twill-trimmed edges and dig your hands deep into the front patch pockets.
- Heel measures approximately 15mm/ 0.5 inches. Black leather. Zip fastening along side
- Stuart Weitzman50/50 Calf Hair Over-the-Knee BootDetailsA stretch-fabric back gives the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 suede boot a custom and comfortable fit. Leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) boot with stretchy back offers custom fit. 21" overall height; 10" circumference. 1" stacked heel. Round toe. Notched top shaft. Stretch suede back. Pull-on style. Made in Spain of Italian material. Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemArmy-green wool-blend tweed. Button fastening at front. 54% wool, 25% polyester, 6% polyamide, 2% other; lining piping: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 55% cotton, 45% cupro. Dry clean. Designer color: Khaki
- The Koppel Dual Time is an horological gem for the modern cosmopolitan. The ultra-precise, Swiss Made quartz movement inside the elegant round case of the 41-millimetre Koppel Dual Time offers a secondary time zone via a fourth separately adjusted central hand. This gives the wearer the opportunity to see the time at the end destination and adjust the fourth hand to your home time – or vice versa. The Koppel Dual Time is fitted with a natural calfskin strap with a luxurious steel butterfly buckle for ultimate wearing comfort. Strap size Large is mounted on the watch. Change between straps is easy with the "easy-to-release" pin system. Other straps available for additional purchase: Calf: Black, dark blue, blue. Alligator: Brown, black, dark brown, blue. Canvas: Grey, blue. Stainless steel bracelet. Swiss Made. Type: Dual time with date. Movement: Ronda Quartz 515.24H. Case: 41 mm, Stainless steel. Crystal: Sapphire. Dial: Champagne galvanic. Strap: Natural calfskin with steel butterfly buckle. Thickness: 10 mm. Water resistance: 3 ATM. Launch year: 2011.
- Similar itemTomato-red stretch-georgette. Belt loops, blush leather belt, skirt overlays, side splits, peach trims, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 95% viscose, 5% elastane; lining: 100% silk; belt: 100% leather (Cow). Dry clean
- Similar itemValentinoBow-Back Over-the-Knee Boot, NoirDetailsValentino calf leather over-the-knee boot. Approx. 19"H over-the-knee shaft with fold-over cuff. 16" circumference; 1" flat stacked heel. Signature bows trim back of shaft. Interior side zip. Round toe. Leather lining and insole. Leather and rubber sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.