- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Black Virginia open-toe suede ankle boots
- Similar itemGreen, red and white leather 'Britannia Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a clasp fastening, an embellished skull and a flag print.
- Similar itemComposition: Leather. Details: sueded, no appliqués, solid color, zip closure, round toeline, rubber sole, covered heel, hidden wedge. Measurements: Boot length: 3.12 inches Boot width: 10.53 inches Heel height: 4.68 inches Platform height: 1.37 inches.
- Similar itemBlue, red and white leather ';Britannia' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a Union Jack design with crystal embellishment, a gold-tone metal trim, a signature skull clasp fastening with faux pearl inserts and a designer embossed red leather lining.
- Alexander McQueenBead Feather Punk Skull Box Clutch, Red/WhiteDetailsBead and feather-detailed case with golden hardware.Alexander McQueen signature hinged punk skull clasp with crystal eyes and mouth. Metal-framed hard shell design with rounded corners.3 3/4"H x 6"W x 1 3/4"D; weighs 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: solid color, sueded, laces, rear zip closure, narrow toeline, no appliqués, leather sole, stiletto heel, strap detailing. Measurements: Heel height: 4.29 inches.
- Hand-embellished . Multicolored Swarovski crystals. Detachable chain shoulder strap. Swarovski crystal-embellished mini pen. Fully lined in gold faux leather. Push clasp fastening at top