- Blush Feather Aviator sunglasses
- Similar itemFryeRegina Woven Leather Ballet Flat, CognacDetailsWoven leather ballet shoe by Frye. 1/4" flat heel. Frye logo stamped at solid counter. Braided trim at collar. Almond toe. Leather insole. Rubber outsole. "Regina" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Feather Aviator sunglasses
- Nappa Leather. Leather lining. Soft padded insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy. SKU: 3651.
- Metal frame. Made in Italy. Measures approx 6"W x 2.5"H. 100% UV protected mirrored lenses.
- Similar itemSam EdelmanAdera Woven Leather Flat, Deep SaddleDetailsSam Edelman woven leather shoe. Round toe. Checked weave across notched vamp. Braided and straight sides. 1/4" heel. Padded insole. Textured rubber outsole for traction. Imported. Designer About Sam Edelman: Daron Fashions launched Sam Edelman outerwear for Fall 2012, and the collection has already started to receive editorial recognition. The brand continues to expand in many new and exciting directions, offering trend-right products that encompass the best attributes inspired from the Sam Edelman shoe collection.
- Similar itemGold-tone 'feather round' sunglasses from Victoria Beckham.
- Be spotted in this feisty leopard style by Vince Camuto. The Toker 2 delivers a versatile suede upper with glitzy capped toe and leopard fur trim. Add flair to the office air with this spunky flat. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Green-frame, pink lenses Feather Aviator sunglasses