- Similar itemFeather Round Large sunglasses
- Similar itemThe soft and flexible leather of the Frye® Anges Ballet flat gives you the freedom of movement to go through your day in total comfort, and has a slim design that easily allows this flat to transition from day to night. Antique soft vintage leather upper with a hand-burnished finish. Smooth leather lining. Lightly cushioned leather footbed for all-day comfort. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 - 4 in. Weight: 7 oz.
- Similar itemThis casual flat is anything but basic. With the comfort of a slipper and unmatched style, this is your 24/7 go-to shoe. Soft-as-butter, hand-antiqued, premium leather upper in a variety of fun colors. Smooth leather lining. Cushioned leather footbed provides endless comfort. Durable leather outsole with a rubber toplift. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 - 4 in. Weight: 5 oz.
- Similar itemGender: Women's Style: Round. Size: 54-18-144 (eye-bridge-temple). Frame material: Acetate. Color: Black Feather. Lens: Grey to Clear anti-reflective. Protection: 100% UV. Case included. Imported.
- Similar itemThe Phillip Cap Toe Ballet flat by Frye® will add a touch of casual sophistication to every look. Soft vintage leather upper with a burnished finish. Beautiful cap toe detail. Leather lined for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel. Cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort. Leather outsole for long-lasting wear. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 - 4 in. Weight: 6 oz.
- Similar itemBlush Feather Aviator sunglasses
- Similar itemFeather Aviator sunglasses
- Similar itemFryeRegina Woven Leather Ballet Flat, CognacDetailsWoven leather ballet shoe by Frye. 1/4" flat heel. Frye logo stamped at solid counter. Braided trim at collar. Almond toe. Leather insole. Rubber outsole. "Regina" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemSensible shoes for the style icon. The Phillip flats from Frye are both chic and smart with their shimmering leather upper and exposed stitch detailing. Imported. Leather upper. Round closed-toe flats with stitching at toe cap. Man-made sole.