- Similar itemA tech case steeped in glamour. Envelope iPad® case in printed pebbled polyurethane. Fits the iPad and iPad Mini. Flap is fashionably trimmed in a gold-tone chain. Snap-button closure. Gold-tone logo plate on exterior front. Solid cotton lining. 100% PVC; Lining: 100% cotton. Spot clean. Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 9 1 ⁄ 2 in. Depth: 1 in. Height: 8 in. Weight: 15 oz.
- Similar itemWoven silk dress * Graphic print throughout * Crewneck * Pleated at bodice * Self-tie belt at waist * Tonal top stitching and panel seaming * Fully lined Measurements: * 37" in circumference at bust; 39" from shoulder to hem; taken from a size 10 * Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Small Tote Bag, WhiteDetailsSaint Laurent pebbled leather tote with silver hardware.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.Metal feet protect bottom.10"H x 12"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Similar itemiPad Cover by Henrik Vibskov. Soft, merino-cotton blend iPad case in a multicolor pattern with black edging. Zips at top edge. One main pocket. Knitted exterior pattern. Color: Crocodile Knit. 53% Cotton, 47% Merino Wool.
- Similar itemAdd excitement to your wardrobe with this artful print-blocked kimono dress. Boatneck. Kimono sleeves. Self-tie belt at waistline. Hits above the knee. Allover print-blocking. Solid trim. Self/Contrast 1 & 2: Polyester georgette. Lining: Polyester crepe de chine. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemPerforated Textured-Leather Tote Crafted from textured leather in a perforated design, this spacious tote easily holds your daily essentials while keeping your small belongings secure in its interior zip pouch. Double top handles, 7" drop. Clasp closure. One inside zip pouch. Unlined. 13 3/4"W X 11"H X 6 1/4"D. Leather. Made in Italy. - Colors: White,Black - Size: One Size
- Similar itemTod's spacious tote is practical and chic. Expertly crafted from perforated leather, this light-gray design comes with a detachable tonal pouch and luggage tag that make it perfect for traveling. Use yours to carry a laptop, documents and diary. Light-gray leather (Calf) Snap fastening tab at open top. Weighs approximately 4.6lbs/ 2.1kg.
- Similar itemA graphic print covers this classic silk wrap dress from Diane von Furstenberg - Blue/white printed silk, Wrap style, V-neck, self-tie belt, allover print - Fitted - Add pumps and a structured tote
- Similar itemMilly Shocking Pink/Multi zigzag-print coated-poplin iPad® case. Top zip closure. Engraved metal logo plaque at front, polished silvertone hardware. Padded fabric-lined interior. Approximately 10.25" height x 8.00" width x 1.00" depth. Imported.