- Fall has us craving something warm and fuzzy so we turned to DKNY with a cozy idea, this exclusive statement-fur vest rendered in dramatic draping, furry shearling and smooth suede. Genuine dyed lamb shearling imported from Portugal. Dry clean. Imported. Drape collar, sleeveless, open front silhouette, two concealed side slit pockets. Reversible with suede and fur sides, asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemLafayette 148 New York offers a refined angle on the new athletic with this zip up blouse, featuring a polished peplum back and nip-you-in seaming details. Cotton/polyamide/elastane. Machine wash. Imported. Stand collar, long sleeves, exposed two-way front zip closure, seam detailing, peplum back.
- Similar itemShine Rolling, women's dark blue linen trousers with a slim straight leg and rolled cuffs. The trousers also feature a button fly, front quarter pockets, two rear pockets and a printed Shine rear waistband logo. Rise 10. 5" Inseam 28" Leg opening 7" Shine at Coggles. com. 100% Linen.
- Jimmy Choo high heeled pumps crafted from the highest quality leather into a subtle snakeskin textured finish will add style and flair to any outfit. Wear them with leather skinny trousers and a tailored jacket for day to evening chic. Leather. Heel measures: 4 inches.
- Similar itemAn opulent choice for evening, this peplum detailed top from Prabal Gurung features a shimmering brocade bodice and satin sleeves. Dark cadet blue/brick red/pink metallic brocade front bodice, round neckline, black satin short sleeves and peplum waistline, hidden back zip. Tailored fit. Style with a pencil skirt and pumps or for an edgier look, with leather leggings and ankle boots. 55% Polyester, 18% Nylon, 17% Silk, 10% Viscose.
- Bottega VenetaShearling Fur Merino Wool Vest, Nero BlackDetailsThis Bottega Veneta vest in plush shearling and merino wool is the perfect transitional topper.Bottega Veneta vest in dyed lamb (Spain) shearling, lined in merino wool/spandex//polyamide.Approx. 32"L from shoulder to hem.Sleeveless, full shoulder coverage.Collarless cutaway open front, secured with leather belt.Narrow sweep hits past hips.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemA classic yet relaxed style our slim Ives chino are a versatile trouser. Tailored in stretch cotton twill - for a fine fit - with front and back pockets, zip and hook fly, and belt-loop waist-band. Dimension: 78cm. Composition: 97% Cotton 3% Elastane. Care: Machine Washable.
- Similar itemPython printed textured calfskin leather with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 115mm/ 4.5 inch heel. Bow accent on front.
- Jil SanderReversible Shearling Fur/Leather Vest, BlackDetailsReversible leather and dyed shearling (Spain) vest by Jil Sander.Stand collar.Sleeveless.Button front.Flap pockets (on leather side).Relaxed, boyfriend-style silhouette.Hem hits past seat.Made in Italy.Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.