This is in answer to @easystyle tag. So the rules are simple, let us in on who you are by answering a few questions below. Just replace my answers w/ yours and choose a few PV friends to join in!!!
Happy Valentines Day to you all!!! Big huge hugs!!!!
1.What do you want to be when you grow up? Young
2.Ocean or mountain? Ocean
3. City or country? Country
4. Dogs or cats? No animals right now, well I have fish… I prefer dogs, but love cats almost equally
5.Name three personal heroes/heroines. Christ, my dad, my husband, our military, firemen (that’s more than 3, oh well!!)
6.Name a book you are embarrassed to admit you have never read. ?
7. Do you fear the Zombie Apocalypse? No
8.Name your favorite color (you may not say red, pink or blue). Robins egg blue
9.Do you have any thoughts on the meaning of life that you would like to share? I think we will spend our entire lives trying to figure that out, however, I think if people smile when they think of you, you have accomplished what you need to do.
10. If you were to set out on an adventure, what would it be? What would you need to take with you? I would go to NY to meet the ladies in June. I would take the most stylish clothes I own, my credit card, and an extra piece of luggage for all of the fabulous things I would buy on our shopping trip!!!
11. What should your parents have named you that they didn't? Lauren
1. Do you have a favorite artist and if so, who? Henri Matisse
2. Coffee or tea or neither? I like both, prefer coffee in the a.m. and tea in the evening and on cold rainy days!!!
3. Last book you read? “Reading Jackie” it was a sort of biography about Jackie Kennedy/Onassis through her works and collaborations as a book editor.
4. What color are your eyes? Brown normally and light green/brown when I’m really tired.
5. Favorite guilty pleasure on TV? Real Housewives as well… ;-)
6. Do you believe in soulmates? Without a doubt!!!
7. Do you snore? No, well, my husband (who snores VERY LOUDLY!!!) says I do what he calls “Lady Snoring” he says it’s just more like loud breathing.
8. Is the glass half empty or half full? I like to say “1/2 full”
9. Favorite vacation spot? Kauai
10. Are your nails painted and if so what color? Not today, usually they are French manicure
11. Some words of wisdom? “If you can’t help, don’t hinder” My Grandmother