No results for fossil eyeglasses. Showing results for fossil sunglasses instead
- Fossil Marin Square Sunglasses Fos2012s0fr5Shade your eyes in style with our classic retro Marin sunglasses. With a vintage-inspired frame, this style is certain to be your number one pair on sunny days. Not the style you were looking for? Explore more of our Women's Classic Sunglasses or check out our entire selection of Women's Sunglasses
- Fossil Neely Cat Eye Sunglasses Fos3006s0d28A cat-eye charmer, Neely shades in style with a unique gradient fade on the lens. From sun-up to sundown, our sunglasses are perfect for everyday wear. Not the style you were looking for? Explore more of our Women's Classic Sunglasses or check out our entire selection of Women's Sunglasses
- Fossil Alex Aviator Sunglasses Fos3010s0au2Shade your eyes in style with our Alex aviators. Crafted in a new, timeless shape, these sunglasses feature UV-protected lenses and a sleek metal frame. Not the style you were looking for? Explore more of our Women's Aviator Sunglasses or check out our entire selection of Women's Sunglasses.
- Fossil Stainless Steel Bracelet Silver Glitz Analog Dial WatchThe ES2362 Analog Watch from Fossil is the perfect way to stay punctual. From timeless classics to the latest fashions, Fossil is sure to have the timepiece that perfectly compliments your unique sense of style. Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.. Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
- Pre-owned Fossil New Explorer Cross-body Raspberry Tote BagNWOT FOSSIL EXPLORER SHOULDER TOTE CROSS-BODY BAGBRAND NEW W/ OUT TAGSAuthentic Fossil Maddox Explorer ToteFossil charm key on the left.~PERFECT TO CARRY IT ALL IN STYLE~Utilitarian - inspired yet still laid back !!!Metallic super soft pebbled leather Style # ZB5258Retails for $238.00Measures on longest sides: 16 x 16" x 2" depth.Double handle drop: 4"Long adjustable strap: 34" - 50" 2 front generous zip pockets.Fossil lining, 3 generous pockets on back wall, 1 with zipper closure and leather Fossil logo attached to it. Front wall has 2 pockets for cell phone or sunglasses .Top zipper closure.Copper tone Fossil plate on the backAgain.. BRAND NEW.... NEVER WORN....