- Similar itemIts comfortable fit and distinctive prints make this dress one of our favorite pieces for achieving effortless head-turning style. Round neck. Elbow-length sleeves. Allover multicolor printed panels. Solid trim. Sheer mesh inserts throughout. Draped sides. Keyhole at back. Center back button-and-loop closure at neckline. Crepe de chine: 100% Silk. Tulle: Polyester. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 38.5” from neck to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemAdd excitement to your office attire with these Delman platform shooties. The unique plaid upper, fun lace-up detail and killer platform make these shooties the perfect combination of sophisticated and sexy. Almond toe. Plaid upper. Lace up detail. Padded insole. Heel height: 3 1/2" Leather/textile. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack acetate. Designer-stamped signature green G-15 lenses, designer-stamped arms. 100% UV protection. Come in a designer-stamped leather case
- Similar itemExplore uncharted territory in this colorful, elegantly cut dress. Split round neck. Bracelet sleeves. Appliqued pattern at front. Contrast trim at sleeves and neckline. Contrast skirt. Front pocket at skirt. Crepe de Chine: Silk. Chiffon: Silk. Crepe: Polyester, Spandex. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 39" from shoulder to hem. Relaxed fit.
- Black suede double platform bootie from Giuseppe Zanotti. The bootie has an almond toe, a zip at the side, an external platform measuring 50mm and an internal platform measuring 15mm. The heel measures 170mm. You walk on 105mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOne of the most iconic pair of sunglasses ever to shade the sun. Since its launch in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer has graced the faces of style greats from JFK to Madonna, becoming a cultural phenomenon all its own (for half a century and counting). Acetate frame with green crystal. lenses. 100% UV protection. Come with case. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version comes with a sleek black frame and green lenses.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: cotton twill, multicolor pattern, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, front closure, button closing.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.