- "The synthesis of what "France" means to strangers?" — @realitysclampdown
- Eiffel Tower at night - pictures, photos, facts and information on Eiffel Tower at night (Paris) - 960x1280"No it's no beautifull at all, okay maybe a little when the lights are on. Many people agree with this stament.But you (tourists) have to come in Paris to see it:1) it brings money2)You''ll have a very nice view of Paris and can tell it to all your friends" — @realitysclampdown
- Dior Cruise 2010 Collection - Woos The Far East With Shanghai Fashion Show - Fashion News - StyleCaster"We have ttoonnss of Haute cuture fashion houses !!! But I guess you alreaydy know ;)
Someone from my family worked there." — @realitysclampdown
- "We don't really wear this (everyday). It's only artists and some (elderly?) people from the south west (I think) were it's part of the traditional costume. And tourists ! I almost forget tourist ! (I'm not kidding)" — @realitysclampdown
Wool beret. Details 97% wool, 3% polyamide. Dry-clean only
- "Pearls necklace are a must. I think every women I know (maybe not 20 aged) owns one, but most of them rarely wear it." — @realitysclampdown
- "These are the absolute must ! They can me fake, they can be white black, gold or pink but everyone has at least one pair. I swear." — @realitysclampdown
These ladies costume earrings from Monet feature a single mock pearl to each ear.
- "This is so so French ! Ideal for autumn and spring (though I hate it). For all classy womens and nice girl. Can be beige or dark blue, or sometimes black." — @realitysclampdown
Sophisticated beige trench coat in cotton. Fashionable version of the classic trench coat from the inventor's atelier - Burberry. Double-breasted, slightly A-line, with figure flattering, tailored accents. New: stark elegance--no wrist straps, shoulder epaulets, belt. Classic knee length. Sophisticated Burberry accent buttons. Imposing, luxurious-- a dream coat for life. Functional for daily wear to the office at the executive level, but also for evenings and chic dinners. Material: 100%Cotton.
- "Very common kind of winter coat,can be long or quite short, for men or women. Men often wear duffle coats too." — @realitysclampdown
Button down shoulder epaulettes. Double breasted front button closure. Two internal pockets. Fully lined. Made in Italy.
- "Very typical sweater - At the begining it was a fisherman traditional piece of clothing, a few decades ago a couturier use it and then it became a classic and trendy top, worn by everyone. St James is a chic brand of marin inspired and classic clothes." — @realitysclampdown
Unisex striped boat neck Tee-shirt with long sleeves. Solid color yoke. Side slits. straight cut.
100% Combed Cotton
- "You call this a tank top but we call it a "Marcel" (it's men firstname, because this kind of top first was a men underwear) to distinguishe it from other "débardeurs"" — @realitysclampdown
- "This is a classic "débardeur". A kind of tube top with thin stripes." — @realitysclampdown
- "Of course we no longer wear corsets. But women did during a long time. I know my great grand mother did wear a kind of soft corset. Could be a nice item in a vintage french style set." — @realitysclampdown
Rosamosario nude corset. Ivory lace and blush mesh. Sweetheart neckline, structured padded cups, internal boning, white satin trims. Blush satin ribbon lace-up back with gold rivets. Fabric1: 30% silk, 70% nylon; fabric2: 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Skin/Ivory. Size XSmall = UK 32B, Small = UK 34B, Medium = UK 36B, Large = UK 38C. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Lace up back for adjustable fit. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing an XSmall.
- "Having nice underwear is something important to us. Maybe not typical but quite linked with the "romantic and seductive " cliché... (wich is not necessarly false, I don't know)" — @realitysclampdown
- "This is a "culotte petit bateau" or "petite culotte. It was and is very widespread , mostly for children (cotton underwear aren't very sexy). Petit Bateau is a famous brand that make simple cotton tops, cardigans or dress and underwear." — @realitysclampdown
Culotte taille basse by PETIT BATEAU, fines rayures milleraies en jersey lycra seconde peau.
- "We often wear jeans, like the rest of the world. You just can't wear it to work in an office, unless it's something special like informatic or advertising." — @realitysclampdown
- "This "petite robe noire" is an absolute must. Can be worn day or nigh (for not super formal event).Can repalce a suit." — @realitysclampdown
This little black shift dress is a timeless
- "Typical 40 aged woman summer dress" — @realitysclampdown
Silkekjole med blomsterprint i grå og brune nuancer. Kjolen har skulderstropper og brede indsnit foran. Har tilhørende bindebælte og lommer i siderne. 100% silke. Rens.
- "Many many peoples has a leather jacket, the style of the jacket is quite dependant on the person's style." — @realitysclampdown
Cropped black leather biker jacket from Belstaff, with an off centre front silver zip fastening and lapels which fold back with silver press studs. The jacket has leather epaulettes on the shoulders with press stud detail and 3 zip pockets at the front of the jacket set at various angles and one front flap pockets with press stud fastening. At the bottom front of the jacket there is a leather belt which feeds through the belt loops.
- "Theses are REAL ESPADRILLES = shoes worn for decades, maybe centuries in south west of France. They used to be really cheap, but this year they get fashionable so ... (I'm sorry I couldn' find a french brand)" — @realitysclampdown
The black dali espadrille by soludos is a black canvas slip on espadrille and rubber sole.
- "Ballerinas are another must. We consider theses ones (black + string bow) as the simpliest model and the most easy to wear shoes. I quite agree." — @realitysclampdown
Ballet flat. Full grain leather. Leather sole. Made in france.
- "We call this kind of pumps "escarpins" and it's a must have. But not suitable for teenagers, unless you're a trainnee or something like that." — @realitysclampdown
Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps: black patent-leather, heel measures approximately 120mm / 5 inches, pointed toe, signature red soles. Slip on.
- "I almost forgot Bensimons ! Every kid, teenager or young adult has Bensimon (girls + boys) : comfy, cheap, cute, easy to wear .. what else ? Oh yeah, tons of pretty colors and prints + with lace or elastic band. :)" — @realitysclampdown
You can't walk a block in Paris without spotting a stylish girl wearing these iconic canvas sneakers. Now you can get yourself a pair: Here's their traditional lace-up. Très chic! Cotton canvas upper. Rubber sole for traction. Import. Not sure what your European shoe size is? Our size chart will help you out.
- "Perfume is a very common gift (like socks for some people, but in another range of price). So every period that preceeds an occasion to make gift for many people (christmas, mother's day etc...) there's a ton of adds for perfume on TV, in subway etc" — @realitysclampdown
Brand from Christian Dior. A seductive, irresistible floral fragrance for sophisticated women. Conveys a clear yet mysterious, openhearted sensation. Top note: jasmine, sweet orange, calabrian bergamot, Sicilian mandarin. Hear note: orange blossom, gardenia. Base note: sandalwood, ambergris. Perfect for day and evening wear. Pack Size - 100ml/3.4oz
- "Longchamp . Probably the most fashionable bag (under 500€)" — @realitysclampdown
Sacs porté main LONGCHAMP
- "Vanessa Bruno Very very fashonable bag for several years. (So gets sligthly less fashionable now)" — @realitysclampdown
Cabas en toile by Vanessa Bruno. Anses porté main, H14cm. Bandes et anses paillettées de sequins. L50,5cm H36cm Vous trouverez d'autres coloris du cabas, sur : "http://www.vanessabruno.com"
- "Gérard Darel. Very very fashionable bag for a few months." — @realitysclampdown
- "The bag you buy when you're rich enouch (Any vuitton). Soooo fashionable" — @realitysclampdown
The Speedy 30 with shoulder strap adds a contemporary edge to Louis Vuitton’s original Speedy iconic shape. Sumptuous natural cowhide leather trimmings and multi-carry options give it enduring appeal. -Shiny golden brass hardware and padlock -Adjustable shoulder strap for hand, cross-body or shoulder carry -Rounded handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather -Lockable double-zipped closure -Interior pocket -D-ring for keys and accessories -Soft textile lining Size: 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7"
- "About hair : nothing (eventually a small hair clip to get your hair out of your eyes), low ponytail or simple bun, sometime sophisticated bun. Thats'all." — @realitysclampdown
- ""Carré de soie" : another clasic, better be from a famous fashion designer" — @realitysclampdown
Silk scarf from Chanel featuring red, white and blue print with designer logo. Please note that vintage items are not new but often between 20 and 50 years old, and therefore will always have minor imperfections, even when the items have been used and worn with love and care.
- "That's something we absolutely don't pay attention, even when it's ral gold and really beaatifull etc. Sometime I wonder why do we use frame while we only want to look at the painting... tradition I guess (Note : this is only for rich people or in museum)" — @realitysclampdown
- "Litterature is very important, contrary to anglo saxon's school we almost never study recent books." — @realitysclampdown
- "Many people own a bowl like this, I don't know if it's really typical, but I had it in my items" — @realitysclampdown
- "That's not a house interior, it's a castle. But we have castles and people sometimes live in it." — @realitysclampdown
- DIGITAL PHOTO WORLD | Photo Gallery | France | Paris | Beautiful places | Champs Elysees | Beautiful country | Beautiful pictures | Beautiful photos | Франция | Елисейские поля | Красивые фотографии Парижа, Франции"You can see this kind of building all around Paris and some other "big cities (I mean between 100 000 and 1 million habitant, we're in France !) really beautifull and expensive or not.
And yeah, we have threes in street, as long as there is enough place" — @realitysclampdown
- "Seaside represent an important part of the country. Mostly yellowish sand and cliffs, sometimes pebble. Water is between 17 and 27 C° in summer, depending on the location." — @realitysclampdown
- "Mont-Saint Michel (you can't pronouce it correctly if you don't speak French) I really like this place, it's splendid. There's a stupid regional controversy about it." — @realitysclampdown
- "It's a part of Marie-Antoinette 's "Hameau" (=small village) that she made built to live in and pretend she wasn't a queen but a peasant. I love it too." — @realitysclampdown