- Similar itemIts relaxed fit makes this softknit sweatshirt great for pairing with a sleek pencil skirt for trendsetting style. Crewneck. Dolman short sleeves. Ribbed-knit trim. Keyhole at back. Center back inverted pleat. High-low hemline. Self: Polyester cotton French terry. Contrast: Polyester, Cotton, Spandex rib. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 23" from shoulder to hem. Relaxed fit. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Similar itemFade to BlueOrigami Stitched Skinny Jeans, Dark WashDetailsFade to Blue stretch denim jeans in a dark wash. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" front rise; 28" inseam; 10" leg openings. Origami topstitching over front of legs; light fading detail. Classic five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Skinny fit legs. Straight hems. Zip/button closure with belt loops. Cotton/polyester/Lycra spandex; machine wash. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Tory Burch "Collins" suede bootie. Layered fringe details pull-on shaft. Golden double-T logo at outer side. Plush dyed shearling (Australia) lining. Flat rubber crepe sole for traction. "Collins" is imported.
- Similar itemBliss long tee
- Similar itemOne cozy UGG Australia bootie, two ways to wear it. Simply fold the cuff of this heeled suede staple to reveal its plush shearling lining, and a whole new look of casual chic. 3 heel; 1/4 platform7 1/2 shaft (4 1/2 when folded)12 1/2 leg opening. Pulls on. Imported suede with sheepskin lining. Rubber sole with stacked leather-wrapped heel. brown
- Similar itemRibbed Tank Top by Vanessa Bruno. Finely knit, cashmere-blend tank with tonal silk trim. Round neck. Tonal silk trim around neckline & armholes. Ultra-soft lightweight rib is semi-sheer. Color: Gris Chine. 85% Cotton, 15% Cashmere; Trim: 100% Silk. Also available in Noir.
- These curvy powerstretch skinny jeans feature a deep ocean dark wash and skinny leg. Sits at waist + skinny leg. Zip fly button front closure. 5-Pocket styling. Belt loops. Deep ocean dark wash. Faded marks throughout. Logo patch on back waistband. Tonal topstitching. Seaming details. 9" Front rise, 15" back rise, 33" inseam. Model is 5'9" machine wash. 98% Cotton 2% elastane. Imported.
- Practically perfect skinny jeans. Five-pocket jean flaunts a mid rise and contoured waistband to prevents gaps. Traditional skinny leg is fitted from thigh to hem. Wanderlust is an indigo blue wash with light fading and real depth. It's a beautiful blue wash for everyday wear. Soft and stretchy 9.05 oz cotton-poly denim has excellent recovery for lasting wear. Signature button-flap back pockets. Contrast topstitching. Logo rivet on coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and double-button closure. 91.5% cotton, 6% polyester, 2.5% Lycra®. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. For best results, air dry. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 40 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 8 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 12 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.