- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Made in England.
- Similar itemPart visual travel journal, part diary, artist Renée Leone's vibrant series of geographic watercolor paintings offers entrancing vistas as seen through the artist's eyes and felt through her heart. Renée combines her affinity for the geometric patterning used in textiles, mosaics, and stained glass to create personal home and building portraits that depict not only what she saw in a particular location, but, more significantly, what she felt. This locale was captured while the artist relished one of her favorite past times, simply sitting on the beach and painting. Here Renée captured majestic Pacific Beach in San Diego along with the fog-covered La Jolla hills. In a rare stroke of impulsivity, the artist's includes an abstract self-portrait within this summery piece. She sits front-and-center, her back to the viewer and her painting in progress on her lap. Made in Chicago and hand signed. Made from: artique matboard, durian wood, plexi-glass, archival pigment ink, archival paper. Measurements: Unframed: Paper size: 11" H x 14" W, image has a 1-2" border; Framed: 20" H x 16" W.
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing. Made in England.
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.
- Similar itemBotanical print from the Seeds and Pods Series. Giclee of an original oil and wax painting. Printed with archival inks on archival Hahnemuhle photo rag paper. Ships unframed. See additional image for suggested framing. Beautiful displayed in groups of 2, 3 or 4 or as a single piece. Signed, numbered and titled by the artist below the image. Limited edition of 200. Paper size is 19"H x 13"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemDelicate lines pencil in the graceful root and leafy greens of a just-picked beet, while vivid watercolor washes play up the vegetable's signature red and verdant leaves. Kelly Ventura's sensitive examination of farmer's market offerings is beautifully captured in our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper of the original watercolor painting. Each hand-signed print is presented in a matte white pine wood frame.
- Similar item'The Animal Collection' is a series of original illustrations by Eleanor Stuart of abstract exotic animals in full colour. Originally drawn by hand, each illustration is a detailed line drawing of some unusual and beautiful exotic animals from around the world. Each print is individually signed. Made in England Unframed.
- Similar itemDesigned with a floated top mat to add the illusion of depth, this charming print is a giclee reproduction of a contemporary floral painting. The original was created using ink on drafting film. Giclee on paper. Wood frame with scale-textured golden finish. Protected under glass. 17"Sq. x 1"D. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 9 lbs.