- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a pen and ink and collage. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemUsing the white of the paper to outline petals of an anemone blossom, Kelly Ventura renders dusk's playful shadows and subtle shades in moody watercolor washes of blue, purple and ochre. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures all the nuance of the original watercolor painting. Each hand signed and titled print is presented with white back mat and framed in matte black durian wood.
- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing.
- Similar itemDelicate lines pencil in the graceful root and leafy greens of a just-picked beet, while vivid watercolor washes play up the vegetable's signature red and verdant leaves. Kelly Ventura's sensitive examination of farmer's market offerings is beautifully captured in our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper of the original watercolor painting. Each hand-signed print is presented in a matte white pine wood frame.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing.
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.
- Similar itemDesigner: Toril Bækmark. Manufacturer: Toril Bækmark. Height: 42 cm. Width: 59.4 cm. Medium: Ink Jet Print on Watercolour 190g Paper.
- Similar itemAlexandra Carter reimagines the iconic farmyard rooster, rendering the rustic and familiar in fresh, painterly washes of deep blue, red and browns. Although appearing as a traditional watercolor, the work is the result of an unusual technique by which Carter applies pools of ink to waterproof yupo paper, allowing the pigment to traverse across the non-porous surface in unpredictable ways. Giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on paper and hand signed by the artist. Each print is framed in pine with a matte black finish.
- Similar itemDesigner: Toril Bækmark. Manufacturer: Toril Bækmark. Height: 59.4 cm. Width: 42 cm. Medium: Ink Jet Print on Watercolour 190g Paper.