- Similar itemAsian in technique and impressionist in feel, Nan Rae's dynamic ink paintings deftly capture the fleeting beauty of a flower's full bloom edited into delicate lines and lush washes. Each giclée print on fine art paper is numbered and signed by the artist. Deckled-edge sheet is floated on a white mat and neatly framed in matte black under glass.
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a pen and ink and collage. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemDelicate lines pencil in the graceful root and leafy greens of a just-picked beet, while vivid watercolor washes play up the vegetable's signature red and verdant leaves. Kelly Ventura's sensitive examination of farmer's market offerings is beautifully captured in our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper of the original watercolor painting. Each hand-signed print is presented in a matte white pine wood frame.
- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing.
- Similar itemDesigned with a floated top mat to add the illusion of depth, this charming print is a giclee reproduction of a contemporary floral painting. The original was created using ink on drafting film. Giclee on paper. Wood frame with scale-textured golden finish. Protected under glass. 17"Sq. x 1"D. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 9 lbs.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing.
- Similar itemDesigner: Toril Bækmark. Manufacturer: Toril Bækmark. Height: 42 cm. Width: 59.4 cm. Medium: Ink Jet Print on Watercolour 190g Paper.
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.
- Similar itemDesigner: Toril Bækmark. Manufacturer: Toril Bækmark. Height: 59.4 cm. Width: 42 cm. Medium: Ink Jet Print on Watercolour 190g Paper.