- Similar itemPart visual travel journal, part diary, artist Renée Leone's vibrant series of geographic watercolor paintings offers entrancing vistas as seen through the artist's eyes and felt through her heart. Renée combines her affinity for the geometric patterning used in textiles, mosaics, and stained glass to create personal home and building portraits that depict not only what she saw in a particular location, but, more significantly, what she felt. This locale was captured while the artist relished one of her favorite past times, simply sitting on the beach and painting. Here Renée captured majestic Pacific Beach in San Diego along with the fog-covered La Jolla hills. In a rare stroke of impulsivity, the artist's includes an abstract self-portrait within this summery piece. She sits front-and-center, her back to the viewer and her painting in progress on her lap. Made in Chicago and hand signed. Made from: artique matboard, durian wood, plexi-glass, archival pigment ink, archival paper. Measurements: Unframed: Paper size: 11" H x 14" W, image has a 1-2" border; Framed: 20" H x 16" W.
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.
- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Made in England.
- Similar itemDelicate lines pencil in the graceful root and leafy greens of a just-picked beet, while vivid watercolor washes play up the vegetable's signature red and verdant leaves. Kelly Ventura's sensitive examination of farmer's market offerings is beautifully captured in our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper of the original watercolor painting. Each hand-signed print is presented in a matte white pine wood frame.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing. Made in England.
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.
- Similar itemBotanical print from the Seeds and Pods Series. Giclee of an original oil and wax painting. Printed with archival inks on archival Hahnemuhle photo rag paper. Ships unframed. See additional image for suggested framing. Beautiful displayed in groups of 2, 3 or 4 or as a single piece. Signed, numbered and titled by the artist below the image. Limited edition of 200. Paper size is 19"H x 13"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemDesigned with a floated top mat to add the illusion of depth, this charming print is a giclee reproduction of a contemporary floral painting. The original was created using ink on drafting film. Giclee on paper. Wood frame with scale-textured golden finish. Protected under glass. 17"Sq. x 1"D. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 9 lbs.
- Similar itemGiclee print of an original mixed media collage composition. Ron Reams, as a colorist, works in the exceptional range of image fabrication and discovery techniques. These works introduce color by focusing on sensual harmony and balance while embracing contrast. Abstraction, as the base of each painting, accents the inclusion and combination of landscape and figurative image development. According to Reams, Each painting begins with a square thumb-nail mixed media collage that grows into the much larger visual reality of a completed work of art". During the construction of each collage, paint, ink, and various textures are blended to develop the counter balancing elements necessary for the work to grow. Since Reams sees blocks of space with color and images, he starts each painting on a 15 foot panel that is painted in segments that are separated into 60 squares which are treated as individual studies. Each square, in this initial painting stage, is further enhanced by Ron's unique technique of rotating the square while developing the painting's color, space, contrast and balance. Reams believes his rotation technique allows him to stretch the boundaries of the work and his perception of the statement of the painting's mission. This media of expression has opened up his probing for later works that followed. Overall, 20 panels were created then stored for later observation and study. These experimentations expanded his perceptual boundaries into new directions to combine color and form harmoniously. Signed and numbered by the artist below each image. On the far left is the artist's embossed stamp that is applied after signing. Dimensions below refer to paper size. image size is 8"H x 8"W. Certificate of Authenticity and limited edition is provided by the artist. Limited edition of 200.