- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 ounces blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved ( 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100 percent white-grape juice
O1. Arrange the fruit in ice-pop molds (or just a cup if you don't have one). Make sure the pieces of fruit fit snugly in the mold.
O2. Pour the grape juice so that it ALMOST reaches the top (leave about a quarter inch) and that it covers the fruit. Insert a popsicle stick in the cup.
O3. Freeze it! It will take about an hour to freeze, and it can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks!
Credit to: MarthaStewart.com
~Hailey, or @notjustablondie