This medieval castle is located in a dominating position on top of a hill and surrounded by a park with trees. The Castle, thanks to its strategic position, was an ideal watching point, as well as a great defense position for defending the valley beneath, in its time. It is said that as far back as 1100 people used to protect themselves inside the Castle's surrounding wall. The castle has a main fortified body with a quadrangular tower ending with a loggia. From an architectural point of view, by 1500 many changes had already been undertaken to the internal structures, even if some other transformation were then done later on in the 1700 and 1800s. For instance, the arched windows on top of the tower, the stone balconies on the façade and the grand staircase as well as the salon were changed then. In the same age, the oldest part of the castle was converted to create a dining room and the overhanging frescoed theatre with episodes of the Don Chisciotte. A consecrated chapel was created from the courtyard. The castle is composed of a fortified part and a staff area. The fortified area is the most prestigious one and includes the frescoed rooms, the private chapel and the internal court yard. On the upper floor there are three apartments, while the noble floor includes four suites, one of which has a terrace, as well as two reception rooms with fireplace, a ballroom, a library, a music room and a court yard. In the staff area, there are eight bedrooms, a theatre room, the caretaker’s apartment as well as a covered cloister, currently used as warehouse and garage. The recently restored 16th Century Guest quarters lie adjacent to the castle and are reachable through the drawbridge. They are comprised of twelve furnished bedrooms, a living room with fireplace, a breakfast room, pantry, bathroom and warehouse. On the lower ground floor there are some cellars and some further space ideal to create some other rooms. The property is completed by 19 hectares of land with a park, pool, tennis court and a 18th Century glass house on two floors. There is also the possibility of creating an heliport. The architectural changes and the excellent preservation condition make this castle one of the most beautiful castles in Italy.