Shop this look
- Vintage Lace Cuff - Small crafted in 18K gold-plated brass, will add a dramatic flair to your look day or evening. Featuring wide cuff with lace laser cut-outs and scalloped edges.
- Similar itemGold-tone metal pearl rock earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip fastening, simulated pearls cabochons and gourmette finishing. 80's. Very good condition. Marked: Chanel 26 Made in France. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- This Vintage RARE 1954 - 1980s Chanel Pearl Gumball Shiny Rhinestone Clip on Earrings feature: * Marked Chanel ( appeared during 1954-1980s) * Made in France * Comes with original box -Approximately 1.1
- Similar itemEach piece of Aurélie Bidermann's bohemian jewelry is handcrafted in her Parisian workshop. This intricately woven filigree cuff has been worked from twists of light-catching gold-plated brass to resemble delicate lace. Wear yours solo or stacked with bangles. Slips on.
- This pair of loved Chanel Faux Pearl Signature Clip On Earrings are so glam and vintage from the 80's. From a non-smoking home and worn only once. The clips are secure and some signs of wear on the pearl themselves. Very hard to find, and purchased previously on a reputable site. Contact for additional photos or questions!
- Vintage Lace Bracelet crafted in 18K gold-plated brass, featuring laser cut lace work for vintage inspired elegance.
- Similar itemCiner Gloria Crystal Pearl Deco Earrings. 18k gold plated. Swarovski crystals. Vintage faux pearl. Size: 1.2 x 1 inches. Clip on. Stamped: Ciner. Made in New York
- Similar itemAur e lie Bidermann 18k gold-plated brass laser-cut lace cuff. Scalloped edges. Polished 18k gold-plated brass. 48mm band width, approximately.
- Similar itemCiner Eleanor Pearl Crystal Earrings. 18K gold plating. Swarovski crystals. Vintage faux pearl. Size: 1.25 x 1 inches. Clip on. Stamped: Ciner. Made in New York
- Similar itemJason Wu Gold-Plated Floating Pearly Bracelet Details Jason Wu cuff bracelet. 18-karat gold plated brass. Floating simulated pearl center. Opening for slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Jason Wu: After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards. Jason Wu answers our 5 Questions. Color: GOLD. Material: 18K gold coating on brass.
- Similar itemCleverly designed in a style that is well-suited for non-pierced ears, Miriam Haskell lends her chic New York aesthetic to these large stud earrings. Theatrically upheld by resin pearls and clear mirrored crystal beads, this pair brims with after-hours splendour.
- Similar itemCrafted of 18k gold-plated brass, Aurelie Bidermann's Marella wide cuff is inspired by braided baskets from such tropical destinations as Ibiza and Saint Tropez. Polished 18k gold-plated brass. 2.75" band width (approximately). Slips on.