- Herve Gambs â" couture flowers & fragrances. Dimensions: 10x10cm vase, 18cm overall height. Due to handmade glass, some slight imperfections may occur. Size may vary as each piece is handmade. Stunningly realistic couture roses in a small glass cube vase. Please note- artificial flowers. Perfect for adding hassle-free beauty & fragrance to your home. Simply spray with your favourite Herve Gambs scent. Glass cube features the brand logo. Handmade in the Herve Gambs French workshop. A brilliant gift idea that will not wilt or fade. Couture roses available in white, red, purple & green. Wide range of artificial flowers from Herve Gambs available.
- Charlotte Olympia never puts a foot wrong with her always quirky, never irreverent designs. Graduated clear, aqua and blue crystals decorate the front of these black suede 'Jewel' sandals, taking them from simple to stunning. With a simple LBD or slick tailoring, they're a winner every time. 110mm-4" heel. Upper: Leather, Crystals. Open round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Pink Paislee - Winsome - Enchanting Pleasant scrapbook supplies: Pink Paislee NEW Collections - Pink PaisleeSimilar itemNo item description
- Alexander McQueenStudded Suede Skull Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns.Suede finished with gold round microstuds and hardware.Signature Alexander McQueen hinged skull clasp with glittery pave crystals.Leather shoulder strap; may be removed, slung across shoulder, or tucked inside.Leather lining. 4"H x 6"W x 2"D; bag weight: approx. 1 lb. 5 oz.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemFeatures: -Poppy, Tulips, Lilac, Perilla, Camelia and Gegonia flowers. -Glass cube vase. -Dimensions: 12" Diameter, 11" High.
- No item description
- Similar itemBlack cotton box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a patterned crochet embroidery, a gold-tone metal trim, a signature skull clasp fastening with cut glass inserts and a designer embossed leather lining.
- Similar itemSparkling from heel to toe, Dolce & Gabbana's dusty pink satin sandals are the most femme option of all. Complete with a delicate ankle strap and row after row of embellished crystals, these pin-thin heels are perfect with a little black dress. 85mm-3.25" heel. Round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooFey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal, Black/GoldDetailsA stunning composition of black and metallic gold by Jimmy Choo, this sandal pairs beautifully with ensembles of both casual and formal affairs. Suede upper with metallic leather trim.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Straps crisscross over vamp.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel."Fey" is made in Italy.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.