- There is no mistaking the nautical theme of the Nautical pillow collection. Developing a series of stories from blue and coral,navigational and rope motifs, and the iconography of the sea, these pillows speak to the sailor within. Size: 22"H x 22"W Pillow features: Hand-painted on barkcloth. Barkcloth backed. Fully lined. Knife edge finishing. Zipper closure. Down pillow insert.
- Hundreds of wooden beads add shape and texture to this 8 light chandelier. The wrought iron frame has been finished in an Old Bronze that beautifully compliments the wood tones of the beads. Eight lights provide plenty of illumination for a large space while adding warmth and ambiance to an entry or dining area. A sophisticated choice for a mountain cabin, beach house or industrial loft. Wrought iron and wood construction. 6 foot chain included. Hand applied finish.
- Soft watercolor hues depict a stylized balmy day in Seascape, a lovely giclee print with on-trend tones of soft gold and turquoise coming together into a minimally-indicated waterside scene. Perfect for the transitional beach house or for any updated home's wall space, this rectangular print holds attractive depth and perpetual interest for the decorative panoramas of your space.
- California Modern. Deep and comfy but très elegant, our Malibu Collection hits all the right notes. Available in either pearl or charcoal bouclé with minimal brushed brass legs and inviting pin-tucked back and side cushions. And, though it doesn't look it, the Malibu Collection is fully slipcovered and dry cleanable, so let your kids and pets go mad. Wide and commanding, our Malibu Chair is the coziest seat in the house and is even better in pairs. At home in a Swiss architect's loft or a Hamptons hideaway. .
- With a design of classic simplicity, the Athene rug by Suzanne Kasler takes a modern approach that stylishly accents both traditional and contemporary decor. The solid wool background is framed by a Greek key pattern woven in silk to provide a unique architectural element and graphic detail. Available in several sizes. Wool and silk. Hand knotted. Made in Nepal. Aqua and gold. Rug pad recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Clip loose ends with scissors; do not pull. Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment recommended. Blot spills with clean cloth immediately. Professional rug cleaning recommended. 6' x 9' 8' x 10' 9' x 12' Holiday orders must be placed by December 9th for ground delivery by December 24th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about expedited shipping options.
- Just Keep Swimming. Give your home some pop with the Anderson Design Group Sea Horse Saloon Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this throw pillow features a chic, coastal design in aqua and tan advertising a whimsical seahorse saloon, where mermaids drink for free. Toss it onto your bed for a lively splash of color, or use it to show off some laid-back style in your living area. Life's a beach!
Artist: Anderson Design Group
A portion of proceeds goes directly to the artists
Concealed zipper with bun insert
Made in the USA
- I have always loved running around the weekend market in Bangkok. Not only did I find wonderful little joints to eat in, I came across a wonderful weaving group specializing in intricate hand woven silks from the northeast of Thailand. I am getting hungry again 20" x 20" (Pillow insert sold separately) Hand woven. Hand dyed. Hidden zipper closure. WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Remove insert. Dry clean only..
- The perfect decorative pillow to add natural elegance to almost any room, this internationally-inspired Blue Linen Camden Tape Lumbar Throw Pillow from Lacefield features an intricate natural embroidered border on a mist blue linen background. With an irresistible plush feather and down fill, the Blue Linen Camden Tape Lumbar Throw Pillow gives any living area undeniable style with exceptional comfort. Made in America, the Blue Linen Camden Tape Lumbar Throw Pillow is a perfect accent to give simple yet sophisticated elegance to a classic home.
Fill: 95% feather; 5% down
Size: 13" x 19"
Made in the USA
The Blue Linen Camden Tape Lumbar Throw Pillow from Lacefield ships free within 2 weeks
- A luxurious blend of lotus, beach grass, and sand housed in a hand-blown glass vessel. Burn time: 90 hours Cotton wick 5" x 5" x 5" Made in USA. Gifts - Serveware. LAFCO.
- Exquisitely crafted of scalloped, burled Acacia Wood and cleverly finished with detailed Vagabond House pewter head and fins, Vagabond House's Large Sea Turtle Tray is an artwork as well as beautiful functional serve ware. Sure to be remarked upon when used for service, this tray can also be displayed as unique wall décor anywhere you wish to share your marine style. Traditionally the sea turtle?s importance was as a hunted species. Today, the noble sea turtle is a protected species world over. Our Vagabond House family believes the new tradition is worthy of honoring. Dimensions: 20" L x 16" W x 2" H
- For your beach house or coastal themed home, the Ceramic Starfish Statue makes an elegant accent for your beach decor. Statue measures 10 in. In diameter. Crafted of ceramic. Tarnished champagne and blue finish Coastal subject. Wall mount or tabletop display
- Glistening tiles of mother-of-pearl, tiny round-cornered shapes set together in a delicate, earthy mosaic, cover the spherical base of the Barbados Table Lamp. A fresh, updated version of a classic look familiar from sun porches and beach houses, this attractive shell lamp looks elegant on a narrow table and comfortable on an antique campaign desk. H:23" Diameter:17". Shade H:9.5" Diameter:17".
- Subtle neutrality and the organic contrast of wood slices are brought beautifully into light. Utterly modern, rustic and unfussy, this piece would work seamlessly into country homes, weekend cabins, beach homes and contemporary city dwellings. 26 inches high x 18 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from wood. White wash finish on wood. Tan poly linen shade. Socket: 60 watt maximum.
- Enjoy a coastal breeze even when you're far inland. our reed diffuser combines jasmine, gardenia, melon and white lilac fragrances, all in one pretty design accented with decorative shells inside and out. perfect for refreshing small rooms and entryways. and beach cottages.
- There's something personal about Alex Marshall Studios' ceramics. Perhaps it's the unique variations in the glaze or the way the pieces fit perfectly in the hand. Maybe it's their minimal asymmetrical forms, but there exists an intimate comfort that accompanies their designs, making life a little more luxurious. Handmade in Northern California. Alex Marshall brings you this stylish Square Vase, available in 5 sizes--mini, small, medium, large and extra large--in a variety of colorful glazes.
- All arrangements are custom made to order. Height x Width: 12" X 14" Type of flower: hydrangea. Colors: white.
- A unique octagonal shape adds interest to this solid wood table. The pedestal base and carved top feature a hand distressed white finish and the 35" diameter is the perfect size for that beach cottage or country getaway. Hand distressed white finish. Solid wood. 35" diameter. Pedestal base.
- The distressed Vintage Cream and Blue Clock is a beautiful representation of a bygone time. This versatile clock can be displayed on the table or wall. Clock measures 13 in. In diameter and 17H in. Crafted of metal. Distressed cream and blue finish. Vintage alarm clock design. Cream clock face with black numerals and hands. Requires one (1) AA battery; batteries not included. Comes ready for tabletop or wall mount; no hanging hardware required.
- The small metal letter M infuses modern interiors with bold and industrial style. This three-dimensional decorative piece's distressed finish mesmerizes on contemporary tabletops. 12"W x 3"D x 18"H. Recycled metal. Rustique finish. Slight variations in finish may occur. Pre-drilled hanging holes not included.
- With cool aquamarine hues, this dinnerware will make you feel as if you're enjoying your meal at a beach house. The subtle wave pattern sets this stoneware apart from the rest. Oven and microwave safe for reheating. Dishwasher safe. Can be mixed and matched with Denby's Azure. Imported.
- Return to the French countryside with this impressive vintage light fixture. Distressed white finish gives the impression of years of use. The soft light cast by four electrified candles will compliment the delicacy of this shabby chic chandelier. 37 inches high x 25 inches wide x 25 inches deep. Constructed from Elm Wood and Metal. Four light sockets radiate fro the center wooden shaft. Distressed antique white finish on elm and metal leaf detailing. Uses (4) x E14 bulbs found at any local hardware store.
- Casual elegance meets rugged texture on Ro Sham Beaux's striking Malibu Up chandelier. Cascading from coastal hemp-covered frames, clear glass beads radiate classic sophistication. Recycled coke bottle glass. Silver and chrome accents. Accepts two 75W bulbs (not included) Canopy included. Handcrafted in the USA. Due to the custom nature, all sales are considered final unless cancelled within 24 hours of original order.
- We love it when traditional design gets an earthy update. Case in point: this wooden swag draped chandelier. A matte brown bronze metal base adds a strong antique feeling, perfect for more casual spaces: lodges, lofts and beach cottages. 46 inches high x 26.5 inches wide x 26.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood and metal. Natural wood finish, bronze finish. Cord: 10 feet; Chain: 6.3 feet; includes canopy. Bulb: Uses 8, 60 watt, candelabrum.
- Non-endangered Hammer Shells are arranged delicately to form a round uplight that shimmers and stuns in any space you place it in. Illuminate a guest bedroom with soft filtered light gleaming through lovely hued shells. An exquisite lighting fixture that has a dimmer switch to control the amount of light that is emitted. Ideal for those with a love of the ocean and its treasures.
- Keep Calm and Go To The Beach
- Turquoise motifs lighten in the center of this one-of-a-kind wool rug, intricately handwoven in Pakistan using centuries-old techniques. Harnessing the natural energy of the sun, each rug is organically neutralized from its original color and then overdyed and washed in remarkable chromatic hues to produce a revolutionary work of art.