- "Gabriel Hernandez
Works backstage" — @luuuhs
- "He was born in Puerto Rico, but his family moved to the US to try to have a better life." — @luuuhs
San Juan Pictures, Photos and Images | Puerto Rico Travel Guide and Online Tourist Information including maps, transport, activities, tips by photos4travel.com.
- "His mother, Lupe, has always done her best trying to raise her kids right." — @luuuhs
View photos of Adriana Barraza on IMDb!
- "While his father, Carlos, was always working, trying to put food on the table and give his children a better life." — @luuuhs
- "He grew up in a tough neighborhood, and still lives there." — @luuuhs
Flickriver - view images as a 'river of photos' and more...
- "The place is ruled by gangs and those pretty much recruit anyone who's willing. When they're not part of it, they turn you into someone who depends on the kind of things they sell." — @luuuhs
The high levels of poverty in the East End have, throughout history, corresponded with a high incidence of crime. From earliest times
- "He had an older sister, Paola, but she died due to a cocaine overdose. When he arrived home it was already too late for him to be able to do anything, so, he ended up just watching as she had her last few spasms." — @luuuhs
- "Seeing his sister die like that scarred him for life." — @luuuhs
- "And so he tries to stop his little sister, Carla, from ending up the same way Paola did. This means sometimes he's very strict with her, wanting to control who she goes out with and that sort of thing, but she still hangs out with what he considers..." — @luuuhs
- "...the wrong crowd every now and then." — @luuuhs
Naya Rivera visits Crumbs Bake Shop on Little Santa Monica in Beverly Hills. March 15, 2013
- "Although he is opposed to drugs, he doesn't mind a couple drinks every now and then." — @luuuhs
Good news San Franciscans -- we have (another) reason to go to happy hour -- an app called Coaster makes the mob scene at the bar a thing of the past.
- "He's very overprotective and will always do anything to shield those he cares about." — @luuuhs
Dimensions: 40 x 18.75 inches.
- "He's a very sincere guy, meaning he'll say whatever it's on his mind, even though it might hurt sometimes." — @luuuhs
"coffee makes me so happy" This print measures 8x10 inches and is printed on 8.5x11 inch (216x279mm) canvas paper. The paper we use is specially ordered, acid-free, 216g/m2, heavy-weight (perfect for professional prints), and slightly textured. Each sheet has a light, semi-gloss finish. We've searched far for the best paper and this is it. The paper is made in the U.S. and comes from well-managed forests. Each print is professionally printed. Each print is shipped inside a protective sleeve in a rigid, non-bendable mailer/envelope with delivery confirmation. The frame is not included. Each print's color(s) may vary slightly due to the difference in monitors. Like what you see? Check out this listing's partner for a perfect gift set idea:
- "And that's what you need to know about Gabriel." — @luuuhs