Shop this look
- Share your love of America with this patriotic USA American flag pin crafted in 14K white gold.American flag lapel pins have been worn by presidents and statesman for years; now it's your turn.This artistic portrayal of the flag's stripes are rendered in red and blue enamel along with white gold 'stars'.
- Similar itemMini Crocodile print Solid color Metal applications Logo detail Leather lining Clutch bags. Material:Soft Leather
- Petite pyramid spikes offer a sophisticated take on punk on this alice + olivia leather jacket. The lapels flow into an off-center zip placket, and smocked elastic gathers the waist. Exposed zips close the hip pockets and cuffs. Lined.Fabric: Leather.Shell: 100% lambskin. Worn twice. No tags on jacket. Was a sample purchased directly from Alice & Olivia.
- Similar itemSnakeskin print No appliqués Solid color Zip closure Round toeline Leather/rubber sole Wedge heel Covered wedge. Material:Nappa leather
- DvF '440' mini embossed croc leather.Magnetic-snap flap closure. Pull-through strap with gold tone chain; can be worn as crossbody bag or shoulder bag. Worn twice and in perfect condition.
- Similar itemSingle-breasted black leather biker jacket with silver hardware and belt embellishment. Lapel collar, Zip on cuffs, Zip and snap button closure, Four pockets, Lined, Leather ,
- Similar itemNo appliqués Solid color Zip closure Round toeline Leather/rubber sole Wedge heel Covered wedge Large sized. Material:Nappa leather
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemEmbellished jacket. Stud, eyelet, spikes, bead and gem embellishment throughout. Thin velvet fabric strips and fabric patches scattered throughout. Round neck (when zipped) Long sleeves with contrasting back panel. Designed for slightly shorter length. Exposed zip at center-front. US size 6 length is 50.5cm. Our model is 5ft 10.5" and is wearing a US size 6.
- Similar itemAdd another dimension to your piece! Get a personal message engraved on these luxury handmade leather accessories. (maximum of 15 letters). Be sure to order before 25th november, orders placed after won't be guaranteed in time for christmas. Please simply note your message at purchase per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org unique design in multi envelope flaps closure, with 3 compartments for carrying essential gadgets. Size fit up to amazon kindle/ samsung galaxy tab/ ipad mini. This is made by vegetable tanned cow leather and will age nicely. Dimensions: w 22.5 cm x h 14 cm x d 3 cm genuine cow leather: nude metals: gold match your own color combination out of 2 leather colors (rust or nude) and 4 thread colors. Please simply note your color selection at purchase per mail to email@example.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - to personalized in (please refer to the last photo): leather colors : rust/ nude thread colors: orange/ cream/ brown/ pink - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - all hand crafted and hand stitched, with passion and care.
- Similar itemA sculptured sprig of art nouveau style lilies-of-the-valley flowers and joining leaves are wrapped in an engraved 'ribbon' on this brooch. Leaves are hand enameled in translucent green to emphasize the texture of the leaves. Each of the 14 pearl blossoms dangles "en tremblant" from an arched stem. Flowers are 4, 5 and 6mm glass pearls. Pin back with safety clasp. Something magical happens when putting on a piece of Sweet Romance jewelry Beyond mere ornamentation, this pin connects its wearer to the lineage of women whose fashion artifacts continue to influence style trends Pin by designer and historian Shelley Cooper imparts a sense of wonderment and nostalgia Sculptured sprig of lily-of-the-valley in the Art Nouveau manner Curvilinear stems and leaves are wrapped in an engraved ribbon Leaves are enameled in translucent green emphasizing botanical texture 14 pearl blossoms dangle from arched stems Finished in pale burnished bronze 1915 Nouveau curvilinear style Jeweler's box and story card included Pin measures 4 inches long x 2.5 inches wide Pin back with safety clasp Color: white, green All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code CR. See Gemstone Treatments for further information. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemLeather Varnished effect No appliqués Solid color Zip closure Round toeline Rubber cleated sole Wedge heel. Material:Nappa leather
- Similar itemA slouchy Oliveve pouch in spotted haircalf. Zip pocket in front. Contrast leather top line with drawstring. Lined interior. Hideaway chain cross-body strap. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from Italy. Weight: 9oz / 0.26kg. Made in the USA.