- Hip, stylish and full of sass, these high waisted capri's from Etienne Marcel are not to be missed! Soft, lightweight stretch cotton denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Scooped pockets at front with red lined mini zip pockets; Dual patch pockets at back. Capri cut. Skinny fit. High waisted 10'' rise. 24½'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 27W, and may vary by size. 97% Cotton / 3% Elastane; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemStriped folding umbrella with a matching pouch.
- Similar itemGet a little girly in the gorgeous chiffon blouse! With a sheer woven body, it has a breezy open back with a cute bow at the center. Other features include short pull-tab sleeves, scoop neckline, and a high-low hem. Model is 5’9” and wears a size small. 100% Polyester. Hand Wash USA.
- Similar itemScoop neck. Sleeveless. Embroidered designs with sequin embellishment throughout. Sheer construction. Approx. 23.5" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% polyester. Care: Dry clean.
- Cut from neoprene for a super snug and flattering fit, the black capri pants from J Brand are a mid rise option with faux front pockets and patch back pockets. With a cropped length, figure hugging style and belt loops, the pants are finished with a single button closure and zip fly. E.D. Neoprene (85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane). Size 24 measures: Rise: 21.5. Inseam: 63.5. Leg opening: 23cm. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMissoniShiny Wave-Print Crook Handle Umbrella, FuchsiaDetailsMissoni wave-print umbrella.Approx. 35"L when closed; 50" diameter.Approx. 8" crook handle with logo lettering.Push deployment button.Polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Missoni:Knitwear in a bold array of zigzags, stripes and waves is the calling card of the Italian firm Missoni. The family-owned company, founded in 1953, is now run by the third generation, and eye-catching graphic designs are still very much at the forefront of the aesthetic. Perhaps due to this consistent design philosophy, pieces created today are as much instant classics as they were at the label's first runway show in 1967.
- Similar itemBoxy, boatneck top in a nautical striped, thick & soft cotton. Boatneck. Long, sleeves. Seam detail at back. Allover nautical stripe. Length hits at hip. Relaxed, boxy fit. Color: White & Navy. 100% cotton. Also available in Blue/White , Navy/Red & Black Stripe.
- Similar itemOversized, button front shirt in a super soft flanenel with classic striping. Pointed collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Tuck detail at back yoke. Curved hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Navy Grey. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemEtroSerged Front Zip-Cuff Capri Pants, BlackDetailsEtro gives jet-black capri pants a polished makeover with zipped cuffs.Stretch wool pants by Etro with matching button.Approx. measurements: rise, 9 1/2"; inseam, 28"; leg opening, 13".Straight, relaxed legs with cuffed hems.Slash pockets on hips; welt pockets on back.Wool/polyester.Made in Italy. Designer About Etro:The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.