- Similar itemEquestrian-inspired top zip grained calfskin leather satchel with front flap detail and slide-ring closure. Leather-wrapped top handles and trim, signature antique brasstone buckles. Fabric lined interior with zip pocket and organizational pocket. Includes detachable flat leather shoulder strap. Approximately 7" height x 9.25" width x 3.25" depth. 3.5" handle drop, 17" strap drop. Available in Black Bat Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA cuffed hem lends a casual feel to lightweight cotton Band of Outsiders shorts. Pleats relax the high waisted silhouette, and D ring tabs accent the waistband. 4 pocket styling. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Fabric: Lightweight weave. 96% cotton/4% metallic. Wash cold. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 11in / 28cm Inseam: 3in / 7.5cm. Available sizes: 2,3,5
- Similar itemBlack and white silk polka dot sleeveless blouse from Etro featuring a wrap style V neck, a ruffled design, a batwing sleeve, a loose fit and a polka dot print.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Leather Oxford, CognacDetailsRevisit schoolyard nostalgia with this lace-up Frye oxford. Paired with loose-fit cuffed jeans or a pleated skirt, achieve the collegiate look with an updated twist.Distressed leather upper.Round toe; lace-up front.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather outsole with rubber inset.3/4" stacked flat heel."Anna" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Alexander WangPrisma Embossed Lambskin Flat-Bottom Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander Wang embossed lambskin crossbody bag.Thick leather shoulder strap; 19" drop.Shiny leather top latch flap.Flat bottom with silver edges.Inside, satin lining with zip pocket.6"H x 8"W x 4"D."Prisma" is imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemThe timeless lace-up brogue has become a footwear staple, and this Mulberry version features heart-shaped punched cutout detailing and is made at a traditional shoe manufacturers in England. Our footwear sizing is Italian. Heart detailing. Leather sole.
- Catherine Malandrino Galena blouse in georgette with tonal see-through crochet top. Approx. measurements: 23"L front, 28"L back, 11"L sleeves (size 4). Boat neckline. Half batwing sleeves. Loose, billowy silhouette. Floaty hem. Silk; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemGabardine wool. Solid color. Mid Rise. Button closing. Zip. Four pockets. Composition: 100% Cotton. Measurements: Width at end: 11.3 Inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: wide neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, batwing sleeve, front closure, hidden buttons, no pockets, logo print, cady, abstract pattern, large sized.