- Similar itemRed and coral fine-knit cashmere. Ribbed trims. Button fastenings through front. 100% cashmere. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a relaxed fit. Fine knit.
- Similar itemYou'll be beach, boardwalk and city chic with this versatile carryall tote, splashed with violet, lavender and aqua hues. An additional wristlet pouch ensures that your essentials are never far from hand. Shoulder straps, 9" dropOpen topDetachable wristlet pouchTextured PVC and calfskin leather15"W X 11"H X 12"DMade in Italy
- Similar itemA bold back and white print lends graphic appeal to this soft jersey wrap dress from Etro. Black with allover ivory floral print, wrapped V-neckline, sleeveless. Fitted. Team with a leather jacket and sleek heels. 92% Viscose, 8% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemPrepare to be noticed in this eye-catching platform design made of brilliantly-hued suede. Self-covered heel, 4?" (120mm) Covered platform, ?" (15mm) Compares to a 4¼. " heel (110mm) Suede upper Back zip Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Similar itemHigh heel platform sandal Suede upper Multiple crystal embellished adjustable buckle straps throughout Covered heel and platform Leather insole and sole
- Etched PVC shopper tote in black. Irregular spot print throughout in white. Leather trimmings throughout in black. Two leather carry handles at top. Metal logo hardware at face. Matching flat zippered PVC pouch on lanyard at bag interior. Tonal stitching. Approx 13 height x 12.5 length x 6 width. Pouch approx 6.25 x 8.75.
- Los Angeles-based Cynthia Vincent designs with comfort in mind—make that comfort coupled with a healthy dose of California style and attitude. Her Twelfth Street line is named after the L.A. street where she grew up, and her clothing and accessories reflect the laidback boho feel of her lifelong surroundings. From Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent. Rayon. Pullover styling. Keyhole detail at nape. Dry clean. Imported. Regular falls 34" from shoulder. Petite falls 32.25" from shoulder. Model is 5'9"
- Similar itemOrange cashmere cardigan
- Similar itemFor Fall/Winter '14, Proenza Schouler silhouettes take a page from the past with Working Girl-era styles of draped shoulders, long lapels, and crepe fabrics. The bold cuts spark a special chemistry mingling with pop graphic-inspired patterns (line-heavy wood grains and static-y animal prints) soaked in monochrome. A strapless bodycon dress that ends at the thigh, featuring three panels and an oval cut-out at the chest. The main panel is printed with a black-on-black wood grain pattern and covers the back, top panel sides, and central portion of the front. The bottom panels covers the skirt front and is printed with a red-and-black wood-grain pattern. Self: 95% viscose, 3% nylon, 2% elastane, Bustier: 72% cotton, 28% nylon, Skirt lining: 100% silk. Made in the USA