- Elie TahariJasmine Boyfriend One-Button BlazerDetails"Jasmine" crepe blazer accented with a silver button. Wide notch collar; one-button front. Three-quarter sleeves with slit cuffs. Oversized front pockets. A-line silhouette. Roomy fit. Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester/rayon/spandex; polyester satin lining. Machine washable. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemBlack silk velvet 1970's strapless bustier from Gucci featuring a back asymmetric snap button closure and cropped hem with layered silk trim details. Bust 32", Waist 26", Length 15.5". Please note, this particular vintage piece has never been worn and has original tags attached, but might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBlack suede peep toe pumps from Casadei featuring an almond toe, a brand embossed insole, a slip-on style, a platform sole and a high stiletto heel. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemThis bold red mini skirt from Kenzo is crafted from an innovative techno-crepe fabric that gives it a voluminous silhouette. Show off the pleated skater shape with a tucked-in shirt adding flat sandals to counterbalance the short hemline.
- Similar itemBlack strapless silk bustier top from Alexander McQueen featuring a sweetheart neckline, a contrasting gold-tone design to the top, a fitted waist, a peplum hem and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemDark wine 'Azealia' cut-out pump from Brian Atwood featuring an open toe, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a platform sole, a high heel, a t-bar and a patent leather and suede design.
- Similar itemFor Pre-fall 2014, Altuzarra continued stylistic momentum from last season, balancing menswear elements—strong-shouldered jackets, suiting, mixed tartan checks and varsity-stripe fabrics—with feminine, body-hugging silhouettes. Altuzarra grey brushed wool-blend twill Acacia tailored blazer. Hourglass silhouette, strong structured shoulder, suppressed waist, wide notched lapels, welt chest pocket, two welt pockets at sides, inverted pleat at back. Lined Single-button closure at front Available in Grey Wool/viscose/polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy
- 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Shoulder to Hem 41cm/16", Waist 31cm/12.5". (Measured From UK Size 10) Machine Washable.
- Similar itemPatent leather peep toe platform pump. 6" heel (150mm) Signature red leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy. Fit note: This shoe runs small to size; order one half-size up.