- Boots so sleek like these will make all the fashionistas scream! Alexander McQueen has done it again. Smooth leather upper. Round toe. Goldtone decorative double skull buckle. Leather lined. Rubber sole. Slip on. Shaft measures 17'' tall and 16'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemMulticolour silk mixed print dress from Wunderkind featuring a high standing collar, a contrast piped trim, a draped design, cap sleeves and a rear fastening.
- Similar itemIntarsia-knit from a sumptuous wool blend, this chunky Western-inspired full-zip cardigan features buffalo images at the front and a flag at the back. Short shawl collar. Concealed full-zip front. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Patch pocket at each hip. Ribbed hem. 72% wool. 12% Shetland wool. 7% nylon. 3% merino wool. 2% other fibers. 1% lambswool. 1% mohair. 1% alpaca. 1% cashmere. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemStep out in seasonal style with these riding boots from Splended. Featuring a rounded toe, stacked heel and slouchy shaft, these chic boots look great with skinny denim for a fun, weekend look. Rounded toe. Slip on styling. Slouchy shaft. Stacked heel. Heel height: 3" Shaft height: 13" Leather/synthetic materials. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: cotton twill, crêpe, multicolor pattern, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, button closing.
- Similar itemComposition: 42% Acrylic, 30% Polyamide, 14% Mohair wool , 14% Wool, Viscose. Details: lace, lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemAn oversized knit is the ultimate effortless cover-up. This Mochi chunky-kint cardigan from Weekend Max Mara is spun from pure wool in a soft beige hue that will work with everything in your wardrobe. Throw it on over slim-leg tailoring or a similar-length dress.
- Similar itemFryePaige Tall Riding Boot, CognacDetailsDistressed leather riding boot by Frye.15"H split-back shaft with side pull tabs.15" circumference; pull-on style.Front layered panel with topstitching.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Paige" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemTracy Reese1/2-Sleeve Floral Warp-Print Peek-A-Boo Sheath DressDetailsPrinted dress by Tracy Reese.Approx. 40"L from top center back of dress to hem, 43"L from shoulder to hem.Boat neckline; front marquise keyhole.Half sleeves.Sheath silhouette; ruching at waist and hips.Back walking vent.Hidden back zip.Silk/spandex; lined; dry clean only.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Shown styled with kate spade new york lilliana patent point-toe pump in blackDesigner About Tracy Reese:In 1996, Reese launched her eponymous collection to rave reviews. Perfect for the modern woman, Reese's debut showcased ultra-feminine, polished pieces layered with intelligent nostalgia, charm and glamour; a distinctive look that the designer has since become known for.