Shop this look
- Gorgeous jeweled cocktail ring by YVES SAINT LAURENT. This rare style comes in a large octagon square shape with smoke silver tone base and features a large deep navy stone surrounded by a boarder of pink and green circular crystals, ruby red triangle stones, and an outer frame of orange and aqua blue crystals. This ring is a small size and comes with original dust bag. Made in Italy. Excellent Pre-Owned Condition. Front: 1.25 X 1.25 in.
- 105mm Stiletto heel. Back zip closure. Cage effect shaft. Butterfly placement may vary. Made in Italy.
- Judith Leiber Couture. Metallic Chevron Dome-Studded Clutch Bag, Silver Blue Multi. Judith Leiber multicolor metallic chevron shell rectangle clutch. Golden hardware. Allover dome studs. Chain shoulder strap with 9" drop; can be tucked inside. Slide-lock top. Interior, leather lining; signature Judith Leiber plaque. 4"H x 6.5"W x 2"D; bag weighs 1lb. Imported.
- Miriam Haskell displays her penchant for elegance and fine workmanship with these handcrafted earrings. Truly reminiscent of the allure of New York nights, this pair spotlights gleaming crystal pavé beside authentic glass pearls, edged with gunmetal-tone box chain crescent moons.
- Decked in tasteful monochrome fashion, these drop earrings from iconic NYC designer Miriam Haskell infuse evening ensembles with charm and grace. Accentuated by a small circle that leads to a larger circle, this piece carefully showcases stunning glass pearls and round cut crystals with a pointed table.
- Givenchy's palladium-tone brass ring is perfect as part of a glamorous evening look, set with glistening smoky-gray crystals and shiny faux pearls. We think it's best worn solo as a statement piece. Shown here with: Givenchy Clutch, Givenchy Sandals, Givenchy Gown.. Palladium-tone brass.. Smoky-gray crystals, faux pearls.
- Similar itemUnquestionably sultry, these patent leather Tamara Mellon sandals add a vixen-inspired twist to your evening style - Pointed toe, dual ankle straps with buckle closure, stiletto heel, patent leather upper, leather sole - Style with a printed silk mini-dress and a box clutch
- Judith Leiber Couture. New Soap Dish Crystal Clutch Bag, Silver Multi. Judith Leiber Couture swirled Austrian crystal clutch bag. Rectangular hard-shell body. Chain strap may be tucked inside; 8.5" drop. Pave push-down clasp with faceted detail. Lambskin lining. 2.5"H x 5.5"W x 1.5"D. Bag weight: 1lb. "New Soap Dish" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack patent leather sandals from Saint Laurent featuring a peep toe, a lace-up front fastening, cut out details, punch hole detailing, a brand embossed insole and a high stiletto heel.
- Similar itemOscar de la Renta. Round Crystal Cocktail Ring. Oscar de la Renta crystal ring. Silvertone pewter/brass. Round face with glass crystals. Approx. 1.5"H x 1.5"W. Tapered band. Made in USA of Austrian material.
- Judith Leiber Couture New Soap Dish Crystal Clutch Bag, Silver Multi Details Judith Leiber Couture swirled Austrian crystal clutch bag. Rectangular hard-shell body. Chain strap may be tucked inside; 8.5" drop Pave push-down clasp with faceted detail. Lambskin lining. 2.5"H x 5.5"W x 1.5"D. Bag weight: 1lb. "New Soap Dish" is made in Italy. Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand. Size: One Size. Color: SILVER MULTI. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% AUSTRIAN CRYSTAL.
- Stemming from 1920 Art Deco roots with delineated geometric shapes, these Miriam Haskell earrings strip down jewellery design to simplicity with a more simplified outlook. Rendered in silver-tone, this pared-back duo garners a luxe factor with its less-is-more appeal and classic drop style.