- People also likedA 64-page cookbook that's shaped like a jar of Nutella. Contains 30 amazing Nutella recipes for you to try at home. Each recipe is accompanied by a full-page photograph. Measurements: Approx 15cm x 20cm x 2cm Please note that these images are from the book Nutella - the 30 best recipes and all rights are reserved by the publisher.
- People also likedEsquire magazine's Drink Like A Man distills 83 years of drinking wisdom into this one indispensable manual. With more than 90 cocktail recipes (including 14 drinks everyone should know how to make without looking at a book), dozens of variations on the classic cocktails, drinks batched large enough to satisfy a crowd, recipes for snacks to go with your drink and more than 65 photos, it's an essential guide to cocktail making-and also a manual for how to drink. Whether you're in your kitchen, at a bar, with a friend or on your own (whatever the situation may be), Drink Like a Man offers wisdom, encouragement and instructions. And a good drink. Brand: Chronicle Books. Style Name:'Drink Like A Man' Cocktail Book. Style Number: 5150408. Available in stores.
- People also likedShowcasing twenty-five leading female culinary talents in the restaurant capital of the world, food writer Nadia Arumugam braves sharp knives and sputtering pans of oil for intimate interviews, revealing the chefs' habits, quirks, food likes and dislikes, proudest achievements and aspirations. Each chef contributes four signature recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts to recreate the experience of a meal from their celebrated kitchens. Brand: MACMILLAN. Style Name:'Women Chefs Of New York' Book. Style Number: 5126838. Available in stores.
- People also likedThis cookbook features over 150 recipes and color photographs of our favorite dishes of the year from the Bon Apptit test kitchen and the worlds top restaurants. We serve up everything from fast, fresh salads and our go-to weeknight entres to elegant centerpiece roasts and show-stopping desserts that capture how we are cooking right now.Best of all, every recipe has been tested, tasted and tweaked by our editors to make sure that its foolproof. Theres also a guide to our essential tools and techniques, plus must-have new ingredients and pantry staples. Its everything you need to cook (and eat) your best in 2015 and beyond.
- People also likedFrom one of New York City's premier vendors of fine foods comes this celebratory 15th anniversary collection. Chock full of incredible recipes, mouth-watering food photography, and tips galore, this is a veritable feast for the food lover.
Georgia Peach drink recipe
- Like it to save to your profile