- Similar itemBlue stretch cotton blend leopard print blazer from Moschino Jeans Vintage featuring notched lapels, long sleeves, a front button fastening and front pockets. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemPaired with jeans or sharp slacks, this Burberry Brit shirt is a timeless classic. Cotton/elastane. Machine wash or dry clean. Imported. Spread collar, seven-button front, concealed neck and cuff trim. Long sleeves with single button closure, shirt tail hem.
- Similar itemFryeRegina Woven Leather Ballet Flat, CognacDetailsWoven leather ballet shoe by Frye.1/4" flat heel.Frye logo stamped at solid counter.Braided trim at collar.Almond toe.Leather insole.Rubber outsole."Regina" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemCarnation cotton blend 'Power' skinny jean from Victoria Beckham Denim featuring a low rise, a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design and a skinny fit.
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoVarina Leather Ballet Flat, Rosa CoralloDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo Varina in calfskin.Grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle at round toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemPremium denim inspired by American roots. The Becca Skinny Jean sports a low rise and super skinny leg. Rich wash is presented on stretch cotton denim. Five-pocket construction. Signature five hashmarks on the flat back pockets. The hashmarks stand for strength as the motto of JHaus is "Strong Roots." Tonal topstitching. Leather brand tab on the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and signature button closure. 97% Cotton, 3% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A.Measurements: Outseam: 40 inInseam: 32 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Becca Skinny Leg. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Back to basics. Frank & Eileen bring you classic prep style with this poplin button-down blouse. Frank & Eileen Barry poplin shirt. Spread collar; button placket. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back with center seam. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in USA of Italian materials.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blazer from Woolrich featuring a flapped V-neck, a front button fastening, two front pockets, a front logo plaque and a ribbed design.
- Similar itemCotton/nylon/Lycra® spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Spread collar, long sleeves, french cuffs, concealed button front. Contour seaming, rounded hem.