- Similar itemCalf leather Heroine bag with structured silhouette built on an expandable body with use of two lateral vertical zips. The Heroine features a short top-handle and cover flap. Brass hardware with silver finish. Dimensions: Depth 7.8Inches, Height 13.3Inches, Length of strap 3.9Inches, Width 11.7Inches. Material: 95% Calf-skin leather, 5% Brass.
- 4. collectiveChelsea Woven Tweed Contrast Dress, Black/WhiteDetails4. collective tweed dress, featuring a white top contrasting with woven pattern skirt. Approx. 36"L from shoulder to hem. Faux-leather (polyurethane/viscose) insets outline top at sides and waist. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless; minimal shoulder coverage. Seam at natural waist. Straight skirt with folded hem. Fitted silhouette. Hidden back zip. Cotton/polyester; cotton combo; polyester lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 4. collective:This sophisticated yet edgy desk-to-dinner apparel allows you to be stylishly differentiated at the office or out on the town. Four anonymous women started the 4. collective line with a focus on femininity, versatility and modernism, which each piece reflects. Adding a unique twist to all of their apparel, 4. collective takes a shift dress and turns it into a mixed-print statement piece or a tweed skirt and transforms it into a metallic tweed combo dress. With the woman on-the-go in mind, each 4. collective dress or outfit transitions you from day to night.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool, Polyester. Details: techno fabric, baize, no appliqués, lightweight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Anna-Karin KarlssonRose et la Mer Leopard Sunglasses, BlackDetailsAnna-Karin Karlsson acetate sunglasses feature leopard perched atop left brow. Thick, rectangular shaped frames. Gradient lenses. Wide arms. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Imported. Designer About Anna-Karin Karlsson:After working for one of the oldest optician shops in London, Anna-Karin Karlsson became interested in sunglasses after seeing a friend's glamorous 80's-style pair. Her passion ignited her to open her own shop where she crafted individual pairs to complete runway looks. With fun colors and animal prints, Anna-Karin Karlsson sunglasses add a sensational finishing touch to any look.
- Similar itemCéline spring/summer 2014 Audrey sunglasses in Milky Havana acetate with degradè lens.
- EscadaDouble-Breasted Patterned Trench Coat, BlackDetailsPatterned trench coat by Escada. Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves with belted cuffs. Self belt cinches waist. A-line sweep. Vertical pockets. Knee length. Polyamide/polyester/cotton. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemStudded leather mini Heroine bag with structured silhouette built on an expandable body with use of two lateral vertical zips. The Heroine features a detachable and adjustable strap, short top handles and cover flap. Dimensions: Depth 3.5Inches, Height 7.8Inches, Length of strap 10.5Inches, Width 7.4Inches. Material: Leather.
- RED ValentinoMixed-Striped Knit DressDetailsRED Valentino jacquard knit dress with tiger-print and Fair Isle stripes. Solid back and solid trim at edges. Round neckline; long sleeves. Band cuffs and hem. Fitted silhouette. Wool/viscose/polyamide/cashmere. Made in Italy. Designer About RED Valentino:All of the ladylike elegance of Valentino can be found in the RED Valentino collection, just in a more contemporary aesthetic. Introduced in 2004, RED Valentino is known for casual pieces that are anything but everyday. In addition to the famous shade of red for which Valentino is known, this collection is also named for the acronym of Romantic Eccentric Dress.
- Hairy suede and studs mini Heroine bag with structured silhouette built on an expandable body with use of two lateral vertical zips. The Heroine features a detachable and adjustable strap, short top-handles and cover flap. Trimmed with grainy patent leather. Brass hardware with silver finish. Dimensions: Depth 4.7Inches, Height 8.6Inches, Length of strap 2.7Inches, Width 7.0Inches. Material: 95% Calf-skin leather, 5% Brass.