Tagged by the biggest Doctor Who fan @topaz-39 (in her awesome set here: http://www.polyvore.com/rain_down_on_me/set?id=71697605) who was tagged by the annoying, but awesome, @tophat-95 in her brilliant set here: http://www.polyvore.com/how_could_dream_such_selfless/set?id=71594926
And also the equally awesome (but not annoying) @ap-lever here: http://www.polyvore.com/your_eyes_haunt_me_still/set?id=71466970
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people.
@ap-lever 's questions:
1. What made you join Polyvore? My two sisters joined, and it looked really cool.
2. What is your dream job and why? I don't know what my dream job is... whatever God has planned for me, I suppose.
3. What colour is your hair? Mousy blondish-brown.
4. What is the most magical place you have ever visited? Disney World. XD
5. Favourite film? Uhhhh... too many to choose from!
6. Craziest dream you ever had? I can't remember, actually.
7. Favourite number? I think 2, because it's the only even prime number.
8. Do you wear make-up? Not very often.
9. Who is your favourite actor? GAH! Benedict Cumberbatch, RDJ, Jennifer Lawrence, David Tennant... the list goes on and on!
10. Favourite TV programme? Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, my gosh! There are too many to put here.
11. How many languages can you speak? One, English. Although I am in the process of learning Russian.
@tophat-95 's questions:
1. the one place you want to go before you die? England.
2. favourite accent? English, although I am fond of the Irish accent.
3. if you could save only one of your favourite characters from their death, who would it be? What is wrong with you? SAVE ALL THE CHARACTERS!!
4. what's a book you don't like and why? Eldest from The Inheritance Cycle. It could have been much better. Oh, and Twilight, but that's out of principle.
5. favourite word? Predicament. At least, it is today.
6. what's one song that describes you perfectly? You Can't Handle This by Five Iron Frenzy. Which, if you listen to it and pay attention, it doesn't make seem as egoistic as the first impression.
7. what's an ideal way to spend the weekend? Staying at home reading or online.
8. if you could time travel, would you want to travel into the future or return to the past? Blech, just... blech. Hard questions, precious. The past.
9. tea or coffee? Coffee.
10. most loved possession? My cross necklace.
11. what would you do with a million dollars? Invest wisely and give to good charities.
@topaz-39 ‘s questions:
1. What's your favorite book? I’m going to have to say The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
2. Who is your favorite classical composer (if any)? Hmm…any of them. I like them all.
3. Are you Batman? That’s my secret, not yours }:]
4. If you could go anywhere and anytime with the Doctor, where would you go? I would go to the 40’s.
5. Who are your role models? Umm, I guess my Granny Glo would have to be on the top of that list.
6. Do you like dinosaurs? Sure
7. What is the answer to the universe? …..first star on the right, and straight on till morning?
8. Favorite Disney film? Oh that’s hard. They have so many. Tron? Yeah probably that. The first one.
9. Sherlock or the Doctor? Depends on the doctor lol ;)
10. Dogs or Cats? CATS
11. Are you a StarKid? I don’t think so.
1. Do you know Zayn Malik’s nickname?
2. Have you ever read a Sherlock Holmes book or short story?
3. Last time you went to Wal-Mart?
4. Which Doctor is your favorite?
5. Do you like to paint you nails?
6. Do you like Disney Princess movies?
7. What is your favorite number?
8. Do you have any idea what you want to be when you grow up?
9. Do you want kids when you are married?
10. Did you want to be tagged in this?
11. What is your favorite board game?