- "Amy Adams was a stone-cold stunner at the 2013 Critics' Choice Awards, and we’ve got the scoop on all the products makeup artist Stephen Sollitto used to create a soft, natural-looking face. Click through to get his awesome application tips!" — @polyvore-editorial
- "I wanted to make Amy look simple yet polished for her first of many red carpets this season. First I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Light on her skin and one shade lighter, Fair, for under her eyes.”" — @polyvore-editorial
What it is: A long-lasting foundation powered by Amazonian clay. What it does: Get 12 hours of flawless coverage with this long-wearing, skin-perfecting formula with UVA/UVB SPF 15. It's full coverage with a weightless texture. With a broad range of shades available and a supremely blendable and buildable formula, everyone can achieve skin that looks healthy and natural. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Synthetic Fragrances. Petrochemicals. Phthalates. GMOs. Triclosan. What else you need to know: Whether oily, dry or combination, "skin-smart" Amazonian clay will intuitively adjust to meet and address your skin concerns for makeup that wears better, longer, and truer. This revolutionary foundation reduces the appearance of pores, discolorations, and imperfections and ensures a perfectly flawless complexion every time. Research results: Clinical results reveal up to 12 hours of perfect wear time.
- "For Amy's eyes I kept it simple with Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Espresso. I applied the shadow all over the lid and dragged out on the outer corners." — @polyvore-editorial
Espresso ~ Shimmering Smoky Slate. Ultra satin-like in texture, this exceptionally beautiful collection of shimmer and matte shadows, with light-diffusing mineral pigments, is oil-free and blends easily without creasing. These rich shades are a wet-to-dry formula that can be used as a shadow base and as a liner.
- "Under her lashes I used Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Bordeaux, a faded grape. By sweeping a color underneath the eye it widens them and they become the focus. I finished with a little black liner at the lash line to make the eyes pop." — @polyvore-editorial
Bordeaux ~ Shimmering Deep aubergine. Ultra satin-like in texture, this exceptionally beautiful collection of shimmer and matte shadows, with light-diffusing mineral pigments, is oil-free and blends easily without creasing. These rich shades are a wet-to-dry formula that can be used as a shadow base and as a liner.
- "For Amy’s cheeks I used Jouer Mineral Powder Blush in Rose, a wearable neutral shade. It was perfect. This blush has been on my favorite list for a while now" — @polyvore-editorial
Rose ~ dusty rose. This lightweight, oil-free mineral powder blush refreshes the complexion with a soft veil of color. Light-diffusing minerals create a soft finish while Japanese Green Tea Powder, Vitamins A, C & E protect against free radicals. Blush can be layered for desired color.
- "To finish the look, I used Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Divine on Amy's lips. Divine is a gorgeous, wearable everyday rose-colored neutral. It perfectly tied the look together." — @polyvore-editorial
Divine ~ Creamy Rose. Irresistibly sheer shades loaded with Vitamins A, C & E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Pomegranate Seed Oil to moisturize, soothe, nourish, rejuvenate and protect, keeping lips smooth and hydrated. Available in a signature vial that connects to any Jouer custom palette. A true classic color.