- Similar itemA deep scoop neckline lends a flattering fit to a casual jersey muscle tee. Banded edges. Sleeveless. Fabric: Jersey. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Made in the USA of fabric from Japan. MEASUREMENTS Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S
- Similar itemCare: Necklaces can be handwashed with dish soap and air-dried; store flat or hang to preserve shape of necklace. Dimensions: 21 inches / 53.3 centimeters.
- Similar itemThe PacSun and PacSun.com High Rise Fray Hem Shorts by Bullhead Denim Co feature a frayed hem and solid coloring. There is a Bullhead Denim Co button and zip fly on front, and two stitched back pockets. High rise. 9" rise. 1" inseam. Measured from a size 3. Machine washable. 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemButterfly sunglasses in tortoise and black acetate with pale gold-colored metal and brown lenses. Daisy design with Austrian crystals. 100% UV protection and anti-glare coating.
- Similar itemAlways true and forever authentic, this tee says it all without using very many words. A super soft, jersey tee in an edgy, rocker silhouette is perfect for the au naturale woman with effortless style. Regular fit muscle tee. Round collar. Sleeveless. This item fits true to size. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemLanvinButterfly Tortoise Sunglasses, Dark BrownDetailsPolished tortoise resin sunglasses by Lanvin with contrast arms.Light gradient lenses with Lanvin logo script at left brow.Butterfly-shaped frames flatter every face shape.Swarovski crystal temples.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Stephanie KantisRegency 24k Gold-Dipped Necklace, 18"LDetails24-karat yellow gold-plated bronze.Flat links vary in size.Hammered finish.Stephanie Kantis signature scroll hook clasp.18"L.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 32cm/13", Waist 32cm/12.5", Hem Width 31cm/12". (Measured From UK Size 10) Machine Washable.
- Similar itemDusty black cotton slashes muscle t-shirt from 6397 featuring a crew neck, a sleeveless design and front tally marks graphic.