- Similar itemEquipment's signature slim blouse makes a chic, preppy statement in plaid washed silk. Flap pockets detail the front, and a box pleat accents the back panel. Fold over collar and buttoned placket. Shirttail hem. Long sleeves and buttoned cuffs. Fabric: Washed silk. 100% silk. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemThis leather handbag features a spring lock flap at the front pocket. Metal feet and gold hardware. Extra long leather zipper pulls. Detachable chain strap and zip main compartment closure. Lined. Fabric: Cowhide. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 6in / 15cm Length: 9in / 23cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 22in / 56cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Christian LouboutinDaffodile Glitter Suede Red Sole Platform Pump, Platine/BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin glitter flocked suede pump.Smooth suede upper.Pointed toe; tonal topstitching.6" covered heel, 2" hidden platform; 4" equiv.Padded footbed; leather lining.Christian Louboutin signature red leather outsole."Daffodile" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- EquipmentSlim Signature Sleeveless Blouse, Bright WhiteDetailsEquipment slim signature silk blouse with mother-of-pearl buttons.Spread collar; button front.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Front double flap pockets.Back yoke; center pleat.Shirttail hem covers hip.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Tan brown leather bedford handbag by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Semi slouch style with 3 large main compartments and further smaller internal compartments. Rounded shape for a softer look, and glistening golden hardware to add that touch of designer luxury. Bag measures 30cm x 27cm x 13cm.
- Leather with light golden hardware. Removable chain and studded leather crossbody strap; 22" drop. Zip top with long leather pulls. Front zip pocket covered by lobster-clasp flap. Inside, two open pockets; fabric lining. Metal feet protect base of bag. 6 1/2"H x 9"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs 1lb. 11oz. Imported.
- Exclusive to Shopbop. A classic Equipment button down in luxe silk crepe. Flap pockets detail the front, and button tabs gather the cuffs. Shirttail hem. Short sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.