- Exclusive to Shopbop. A classic Equipment button down in luxe silk crepe. Flap pockets detail the front, and button tabs gather the cuffs. Shirttail hem. Short sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,XS
- Similar item"This leather handbag features a spring lock flap at the front pocket. Metal feet and gold hardware. Extra long leather zipper pulls. Detachable chain strap and zip main compartment closure. Lined interior. 6""H x 9""L x 2""D. 22"" strap drop. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20 oz / 0.6 kg. Imported. Available sizes: One Size"
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Tan brown leather bedford handbag by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Semi slouch style with 3 large main compartments and further smaller internal compartments. Rounded shape for a softer look, and glistening golden hardware to add that touch of designer luxury. Bag measures 30cm x 27cm x 13cm.
- Similar itemA clean, sophisticated Equipment blouse in diamond print silk. A fold over collar frames the buttoned placket, and a single pocket details the front. Shirttail hem. Buttoned cuffs and long sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemGucci literally raises the bar with this frisky pair of patent leather pumps. Patent leather upper. Tapered round toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 1½'' Hidden platform. 5½'' Heels. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemEquipmentBrett Button-Up Blouse, WhiteDetailsClassic lines mix with modern innovation on this must-have Equipment blouse. Semisheer georgette.Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Left front pocket. Shirttail hem.Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemRebecca MinkoffMini MAC Core Crossbody Bag, AlmondDetailsEquipped with all the signature hardware, the Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC crossbody simplifies a day on the go with a fuss-free strap and easily accessible outside pocket. Leather with light golden hardware.Removable chain and studded leather crossbody strap; 22" drop.Zip top with long leather pulls.Front zip pocket covered by lobster-clasp flap.Inside, two open pockets; fabric lining.Metal feet protect base of bag.6 1/2"H x 9"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs 1lb. 11oz.Imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.