- Black patent saffiano leather with clear and silver color rhinestones and studs. Front envelope close. Logo at center bottom. Back zip pocket. Inside, card and currency slots. Imported.
- Similar itemCoffee Table Books — Luxist - Chanel и другие вещи, аксессуары и тренды. Посмотри 17 образов с этой вещью.
- Similar itemNamed for Tory's parents Buddy and Reva Robinson it's a modern classic. The epitome of understated chic, our Robinson Envelope Clutch is made of the highest-quality scratch-resistant Italian leather that easily withstands everyday wear and tear. Its compact, streamlined shape is finished with a removable chain-adorned strap so it can be carried in hand or worn as a mini bag. Saffiano leather. Chain strap with leather shoulder pad with 11" (28 cm) drop. Foldover closure with magnetic snap. Interior zipper pocket. Logo jacquard lining. Gold tone hardware. Height: 6.5" (17 cm) Length: 10" (25 cm) Depth: 1.2" (3 cm)
- Similar itemAzzaro’s sleek black suede envelope clutch with silver piping is a year-round wardrobe staple that will complement any look in your rotation. The on-trend accessory pairs beautifully with your boldest color-blocked pieces. Black lambskin suede clutch with metallic silver piping. Handcrafted at the Azzaro atelier in Paris, France. Composition : 100% lambskin suede Care: For best results, we recommend having your bag professionally cleaned by a specialist.
- Similar itemEnvelope clutch in smooth suede, velvet, and soft leather. Custom hardware. Magnetic snap closure. Signature cole haan logo jacquard lining. Interior zip pocket and 3 credit card slots. 10 3/4"L X 6"H X 1/4"D.
- Similar item
- Similar itemCroc embossed calfskin leather with canvas lining. Made in Italy. Measures approx 12"W x 8"H x 1"D. Fold-over top with slit closure. Three interior compartments.
- Uma is SW3 clutch. The shape is as a big envelope-mail. The mix between leathers and materials makes this product wearable at day or night time and at sunny or rain time thanks to the PVC. All hand crafted and hand stitiched in Italy, with passion and care.
- In an ongoing auction season, we have come across gamut of paintings, artwork, and sculptures being sold. Amongst others one cannot afford to sideline the