- Similar itemFrom Rag & Bone, the Newbury ankle boot delivers well-crafted, casual luxury in lightweight canvas with a sturdy wooden heel. Details Canvas upper. Raised stitching at toe and ankle. Back zip with logo pull. Almond toe. 3 1/2" wooden stacked heel. 11 1/2" circumference opening. 4 1/2" ankle-high shaft. Leather lining and sole. "Newbury" is imported. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemCashmere Sloane Raglan Sweater, Sunlight Details Equipment cashmere sweater. Crew neckline. Raglan long sleeves with banded cuffs. Relaxed silhouette. Banded straight hem. Ribbed trim at neckline, cuffs and hem. Pullover style. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack canvas cotton duster coat from Kenzo featuring a high standing collar, a front zip fastening, long sleeves, a black and white palm tree print lining and an oversized fit.
- Similar itemCollarless, snap fastening denim coat with contrast velvet detailing in a dark blue wash. Snap fastening front with faux velvet buttons. Cropped, long sleeves. Velvet patch pockets at waist. Shaping darts throughout. Gussetted back. Lined. Color: Denim Blue. 100% cotton; Lining: 100% cupra; Details: 65% rayon, 35% cupra. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemRag BoneNewbury Classic Canvas Boot, CamelDetailsCanvas upper.Raised stitching at toe and ankle.Back zip with logo pull.Almond toe.3 1/2" wooden stacked heel.11 1/2" circumference opening.4 1/2" ankle-high shaft.Leather lining and sole."Newbury" is imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemLong-Sleeve Ribbed Woven Sweater, Citrine Details Joie woven sweater. Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves. Slouchy fit. Pullover style. Ribbed trim on cuffs and hem. Linen/cotton; hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemPebbled tweed and a plush faux-fur lapel are as entrance-making as they are of-the-moment on DL2 by Dawn Levy's menswear-inspired, mixed-media topper. Wool/polyester/rayon; faux leather trim: polyurethane; faux fur trim: acrylic; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, detachable faux-fur lapel, faux-leather cuffs, tweed with faux leather trim. Single button front closure, two envelope pockets, lined.
- Similar itemRag BoneHarrow Nubuck Ankle Boot, CamelDetailsNo contemporary casual look is complete without supple nubuck leather Rag Bone ankle boots.Nubuck leather upper.Ankle-high shaft with leather ankle straps; approx. 13" top circumference.Almond toe.Leather lining and sole.3 1/2" stacked heel."Harrow" is imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- MagaschoniV-Neck Relaxed Knit SweaterDetailsKnit, silk-blend sweater by Magaschoni in your color choice.V neckline.Ribbed three-quarter sleeves.Relaxed fit.Pullover style.Ribbed hem.Silk/cashmere.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Magaschoni:The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.