- Similar itemThis distressed Marc New York jacket evokes a vaguely vintage vibe perfect for weekends downtown or late nights at a live music venue. Polyester; faux fur: acrylic. Dry clean. Imported. Oversize fold over collar, one storm flap, long sleeves, belted cuffs. Asymmetrical double breasted zip front closure, belted waist, dual side slit pockets, faux shearling lining.
- Similar itemCult-worthy footwear is Acne Studios' forte. Practical with a chunky block heel and platform sole, these black "Track" ankle boots are already a style set favourite. The signature elongated zip pull and zipped side keep them tough. 90mm-3.5" heel. 30mm-1" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Zipped side and snapped side tab. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemThis Camping sweater from Weekend Max Mara is made up of an eclectic mix of geometric monochrome patterns. Half sleeves make it perfect summer or winter so add shorts now and skinny jeans when the weather cools.
- Similar itemBlack virgin wool blend slim tux trouser from Alexander Wang featuring a concealed fly zip fastening with hook-bar top closures, tuxedo banded waist with belt loops, and two front slit pockets. Has two double welt back pockets and front & back perma-crease details.
- Similar itemBand of Outsiders black wool tuxedo pants styled with grosgrain stripes on outseams. Straight leg, belt loops, quarter top pockets, creased legs, welt pockets at back, short slits at cuffs. 10" rise, 30" inseam, 13" leg opening, approximately. Zip fly, hook-and-bar waist closure, jigger button. Lined. Available in Black. Wool; lining: cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 1.
- Similar itemA couture ankle bootie has arrived from BCBG Maxazria. The Gali brings you soft black suede combined with bronze and black leather. The unique wrapped upper creates a luxurious look while a sleek 4 1/2 inch heel and 1/2 inch platform lend height. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Stella McCartneyHoundstooth-Print Faux-Fur Coat, Black/WhiteDetailsHoundstooth-print faux-fur (acrylic) coat by Stella McCartney.Oversized spread collar; two way zip front.Long sleeves.Relaxed straight silhouette.Hits past hips.Acrylic.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemMixing the contemporary with the classic Joseph brings a graphic edge to the novelty knit with this Haring sweater. A jacquard texture in bold monochrome makes this eye-catching piece perfect with skinny leathers and high-shine pumps for an urban cool look.
- Similar itemAlabaster white straight leg tuxedo trousers from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a banded waist with double hook and bar closure, zip fly fastening, side inset stripes, and flat front. Has two side slant pockets, single back double welt pocket, and perma-creased front detail.