- Similar itemBoxy, boatneck top in a nautical striped, thick & soft cotton. Boatneck. Long, sleeves. Seam detail at back. Allover nautical stripe. Length hits at hip. Relaxed, boxy fit. Color: White & Navy. 100% cotton. Also available in Blue/White , Navy/Red & Black Stripe.
- Similar itemTrue ReligionVictoria Moto Skinny Jeans, Rio RedDetailsTrue Religion skinny jeans in Rio red distressed stretch denim. Approx. measurements: 29" inseam, 6 1/2" rise, 13" leg opening, 36" outseam. Front zip pockets; two back pockets with True Religion signature horseshoe stitching. Low rise. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/Lycra spandex; machine wash. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About True Religion: Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Similar itemTake a walk on the wild side. The iconic Reva Ballet Flat named after Tory’s mother, Reva is known for its timeless design and perfect fit. Updated with a non-elastic back and made completely of-the-moment in animal-printed calf hair, it's finished with a signature metal logo. This slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic. Leather & haircalf upper. Logo hardware detail. Leather lining & sole.
- Similar itemIt's seasonless, timeless and pretty tough to get wrong. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 20 1/8". Sleeve length: 29 3/4". Hits above hip. Cotton. Functional buttons at cuffs. On-seam pockets. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemBe it work, a lazy Sunday, or a social luncheon, this grey- and white-striped top is your trusty sidekick, comfortable and ready for infinite style possibilities! The soft, relaxed-fit fabric boasts refined details such as 3, 4-length tab sleeves, a high-low hem in a dotted-beige hue, and a unique button-cinched back. Whatever you choose to pair with this top, your look will always be sophisticated and new! Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Me and Unique Top in Light in Multi for Casual occasions.
- A wear-with-everything layer, made from Turkish denim (it's 50% "normal" cotton and 50% recycled cotton, which gives the indigo wash a great look and feel) and finished with iconic vintage details. Aka, it's the cool-girl's jean jacket. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 21 1/4". Sleeve length: 32". Hits at hip. Cotton. Functional buttons at cuffs. Chest and welt pockets. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemThe iconic Reva Ballet Flat, named after Tory's mother, is known for its timeless design and perfect fit. Our latest version is crafted in metallic snake-embossed leather, finished with a signature metal logo. It’s the epitome of effortless chic. Looks great with: Capris and skinny pants (that show your ankle) Full, pleated, A-line and pencil skirts. Minis and shorts. Snake printed leather. Closed toe with metal logo hardware. Leather lined. Rubber sole.
- Skinny jeans in a on-trend shot of color... This is how you style the Cult of Individuality! Lightweight brushed stretch cotton. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Two faux pockets at front with coin pocket; Two rear pockets. Skinny leg with 10'' opening. 30'' Inseam. 7'' Low rise. Approximate measurements taken from a size 26W, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Current/ElliottOversized Trucker Frayed Jean JacketDetailsCurrent/Elliott oversized trucker frayed and whiskered jean jacket in Townsend Destroy. Spread collar; brass button front. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Front button/flap chest pockets. Back yoke; seams. Waist buckle/button. Relaxed silhouette. Cotton/inside out metal/spandex. Made in USA of Italian material. Designer About Current/Elliott: Born out of love for vintage denim and its Americana roots, Current/Elliott respects the history of denim and its timelessness. A true visionary, CEO and Creative Director Serge Azria harmonizes new ideas with time-honored techniques. With its unique silhouettes, classic fits, and everlasting aesthetics, Current/Elliott delivers its customers more of what they have always loved a distinct and timeless collection that promises to love and be loved for years to come.